What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Rabbitohs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 13: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
So tell me why it’s a penalty to them when it starts with their infringement? Total joke.

Frederick

Staff member
The reffing has been so biased this first half its unbelievable
It's South's. It's Wayne Bennett. It's James Roberts. It's the feelgood story of the year

giphy.gif

Zoidberg

First Grade
Can’t wait for the 2nd half. Playing great again. Few too many mistakes and getting caned by the refs bias, but we’re definitely on top.

K-Man

Bench
What a joke. They instigate, we cop two in the bin.

Souths penalty. Ridiculous.

So predictable though. You just knew it was going their way regardless.

I hate this game sometimes. Every single piggy back penalty and 50-50 call has gone their way. Even the non 50-50s. It’s a miracle we have a lead.

Also losing Saifiti to suspension right when we really need him. All because of a dodgy knock on call against us with a minute to play.

K-Man

Bench
Watch out when they're all back from the bin.

Dan didn't miss, George bleeding from the mouth

I kind of like that he didn’t let him get away with it. But overall it’s a terrible move because the ramifications for the team are so bad. If we lose this game and lose Dan to suspension, Burgess has won. It sucks but it’s the reality.

Glendale

Juniors
I'd like to see them explain what Fitzgibbon actually did wrong to find himself in the bin...

No doubt if one of our players headbutted it would be an instant send off...

K-Man

Bench
What I hate is that the refs are so naive. We’re leading and defending our line, the last thing we need to be doing is changing the game / starting fights / turning it into a farce. That’s Souths game, it’s them who clearly wants to cause a bit of chaos.

But the refs eat it up.