What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 14: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Das Hassler

Bench
I'm guessing / hoping the bye will actually do us good here...absolutely and particularly for Api ...he's needed the break and no Simpins now plus he's got his losing SOO omission to Two finger salute. I don't think we'll get slaughtered but only medium low confidence we'll win it. Luckily dragons can turn in a shocker without warning so that's a ray of additional hope

Nutz

Bench
I'm guessing / hoping the bye will actually do us good here...absolutely and particularly for Api ...he's needed the break and no Simpins now plus he's got his losing SOO omission to Two finger salute. I don't think we'll get slaughtered but only medium low confidence we'll win it. Luckily dragons can turn in a shocker without warning so that's a ray of additional hope
Is Lomax playing? He's our nemesis.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Came home to watch the game after a few drinks after work so haven’t watched as closely as usual, but I thought Matamua look very good and the team as a whole seemed to benefit from having an actual modern lock rather than front rowers trying to play as link men

Pezz70

Juniors
Came home to watch the game after a few drinks after work so haven’t watched as closely as usual, but I thought Matamua look very good and the team as a whole seemed to benefit from having an actual modern lock rather than front rowers trying to play as link men
He was puss, and would not play 1st grade at any other club 2 hit ups and 18 tackles at 60 minutes. Wish I had your beer goggles I can’t see anything to be happy about. Treacherous dumb f*rks

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
I guess Benji hasn’t shown the players how to handle the big moments yet, like he said he would

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
I see Naden hasn't gotten any smarter these last 2 weeks ...a metre ahead of Olam with clear air ahead of him...good lord

From the moment the dragons took the front they were taking the absolute piss (Lomax’s dramatic swan dive). We just died.

Also, if Seyfarth ever gets another game in firsts I doubt I’ll bother watching. He’s an embarrassment.

Pezz70

Juniors
Seyfarth was among our best, 11 runs 103m, 52 tackles out of 58( you’re allowed to miss a couple when you do that many) 1 line break, 1 tackle bust one try. Kids gives 110%.

utoikamanu can be shown the door, he ain’t worth a million 4 runs tonight 42 tackles and a f**king pathetic offload in our own 30 absolute puss.

Pole is another dud 4 hitups 40 metres 18 tackles. Dog shite

Seyfarth was among our best, 11 runs 103m, 52 tackles out of 58( you’re allowed to miss a couple when you do that many) 1 line break, 1 tackle bust one try. Kids gives 110%.

utoikamanu can be shown the door, he ain’t worth a million 4 runs tonight 42 tackles and a f**king pathetic offload in our own 30 absolute puss.
Was referring to his antics, hair pulling, general handbags, headbutt against the Dogs a few weeks back. Wish he would just worry about football.

Pezz70

Juniors
Was referring to his antics, hair pulling, general handbags, headbutt against the Dogs a few weeks back. Wish he would just worry about football.
Fair point but it must be frustrating watching overpaid plods around you getting embarrassed. I feel sorry for Seyfarth, in him I see a moderately talented bloke trying his arse off every week being let down by others. I’d rather 6 seyfarths than six utoikamanus any day. Stephanie has the body and the motor but not the heart or brains.

Pezz70

Juniors
If I was Galvins manager I’d be getting him out of tiger town asap. He’s a footballer, I think if the Roosters can’t get a big name that’s where Galvin will be headed

Latest posts