What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 14 vs St Geo Illa @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 14: St Geo Illa v Wests Tigers

• St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 1-12

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
From the moment the dragons took the front they were taking the absolute piss (Lomax’s dramatic swan dive). We just died.

Also, if Seyfarth ever gets another game in firsts I doubt I’ll bother watching. He’s an embarrassment.
Seyfarth reminds of a grubby lock I played against in western nsw 25 years ago. Stupidly starting shit he didn't have to and got a team mate sin-binned for sticking up for him. He's going to cost you more than he's worth with his grubby bs.

Seyfarth reminds of a grubby lock I played against in western nsw 25 years ago. Stupidly starting shit he didn't have to and got a team mate sin-binned for sticking up for him. He's going to cost you more than he's worth with his grubby bs.
Had his handbags moment with Flanno right before the break, afterwards the dragons were all in a huddle whilst we were standing around like Brown’s Cows. We got a fortunate call after that which saw us take the lead at the break but didn’t lay a glove on you afterwards.

Imagine if the Dragons pulled some of their shithousery tonight on a team like Melbourne, Brisbane or a full strength Panthers? They would lift and make them regret it. We just rolled over and died. Hope the players are as embarrassed as the fans are.

Tigerm

Coach
I missed the game, thank f**k, I don't think I'll bother watching the replay.

Hard to know what the answer is, we've replaced board members and management, got great facilities, replaced coaches and players and we are still a basket case.

It's always next year for us, players will leave because the club is unsuccessful, though they don't seem to realise they are a major part of the f**king problem.

Nutz

Bench
I missed the game, thank f**k, I don't think I'll bother watching the replay.

Hard to know what the answer is, we've replaced board members and management, got great facilities, replaced coaches and players and we are still a basket case.

It's always next year for us, players will leave because the club is unsuccessful, though they don't seem to realise they are a major part of the f**king problem.
The poor wayfaring tiger supporter, we are being continually punished.
Did we step on butterflies years ago, why is it so?

Tiger05

First Grade

If he can somehow become a smart player he can be great for us but his lack of discipline is killing our team.

Tigerm

Coach
I didn’t see the game, but Seyfarth is coping a bit of stick.
We had 35% possession.
Seyfarth stats from fox NRL
3rd in RM-102
2nd in TKLS-46
=1st in R-12
=2nd in PCM-40

Looks to me, that he was one of the few that had a dig?

Tiger05

First Grade
I didn’t see the game, but Seyfarth is coping a bit of stick.
We had 35% possession.
Seyfarth stats from fox NRL
3rd in RM-102
2nd in TKLS-46
=1st in R-12
=2nd in PCM-40

Looks to me, that he was one of the few that had a dig?

He has a go. He outperforms. The problem is his discipline is terrible.

I like him. He is a low cost goer. He outperformed Stefano.

Tigerm

Coach
He has a go. He outperforms. The problem is his discipline is terrible.

I like him. He is a low cost goer. He outperformed Stefano.
Yeah, but I’d rather a tiger than a pussy.

There’s an old saying, would you rather have an army of lions lead by a sheep, or, an army of sheep led by a lion?

Tiger05

First Grade
Yeah, but I’d rather a tiger than a pussy.

There’s an old saying, would you rather have an army of lions lead by a sheep, or, an army of sheep led by a lion?

I want to win games though and poor discipline loses games. I like Seyfarth though. I just think he needs to be coached not to be so stupid on the field.

He did a double movement close to the line and he hit himself in the head. He can get it right if the coaching team get it right. Pole was poorly disciplined as well and he hasn't ever been that way.

Pezz70

Juniors
If I was Galvins manager I’d be getting him out of tiger town asap. He’s a footballer, I think if the Roosters can’t get a big name that’s where Galvin will be headed
Shit hey, two days before Rothfield broke the news. Didn’t take a genius, I’ve been saying for weeks this kid needed a rest and low and behold, he has got the shits because they’re making him play with an injury and he has been getting bashed. The kids gonna be a proper footy player and the Tigers have destroyed his head in less than half a season.

I can tell you one thing I would never sign another Isaac Moses managed player if I was Richo and Moses and this boy would be sent packing, no upgrades, no extensions, no negotiations. This is a typical Moses play. There’s no point in upgrading someone who doesn’t wanna be there.

Last edited:

simmo05

Bench
Shit hey, two days before Rothfield broke the news. Didn’t take a genius, I’ve been saying for weeks this kid needed a rest and low and behold, he has got the shits because they’re making him play with an injury and he has been getting bashed. The kids gonna be a proper footy player and the Tigers have destroyed his head in less than half a season.

I can tell you one thing I would never sign another Isaac Moses managed player if I was Richo and Moses and this boy would be sent packing, no upgrades, no extensions, no negotiations. This is a typical Moses play. There’s no point in upgrading someone who doesn’t wanna be there.
Turdesco the second

Latest posts