What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Canterbury @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta

Who will win? Round 15: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what can you say? Another listless performance, not helped by an early injury to our hardest worker and as expected an absolute reaming from the ref. He's basically letting the dogs do whatever they want including playing on and passing well after the tackle has been completed. On the flip side, every time we try and play on quickly he stops play and makes us start again like an under 7's game.

That's not mitigating how badly we've gone. The only try we scored was off a kick so bad it confused the defence. We haven't won a game this year unless we've scored the first try. Haven't won unless we've been leading at half time. Haven't won a second half. All this points to us getting smashed in the second half.

Prove me wrong tigers!!!!!

Tigers1986

Juniors
Can only blame the ref for so much. They look flat, listless and deflated yet again. Zero kick-chase pressure. One out crap in attack. No venom in attack.

Tigers1986

Juniors
Sigh. They don't put pressure on Burton, stand around aimless, and high chance of a try here. For crying out loud. I hope we get the spoon this season so something changes.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I knew we were in for a crap season, I knew it would be a long time before we could even hope for a decent team.

I don't know why I am feeling so sad watching this.

Hardly the enticing advertisement to lure Ciraldo.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Sigh. They don't put pressure on Burton, stand around aimless, and high chance of a try here. For crying out loud. I hope we get the spoon this season so something changes.
I think the spoon is a certainty. Can't see us winning another game.

Can we sack around 13 players and just sit out the next season?

Tigers1986

Juniors
And wow at that try. they've given up again just like against Manly.

I hate this club. Players have zero heart and zero clue. Would it hurt for kick pressure or a decent 5th tackle option? Hell even Hastings has bought into his own hype and has regressed.

Tigers1986

Juniors
This club is an absolute cluster f*ck. Clueless amateurs giving the name of first grade an absolute running over.

Today is 365 days since the Storm slaughtered us on the Sunshine Coast.