What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Gold Coast @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to get a win after so long. Good debut by Mason who looks to be full of energy and had a red hot go in attack in defence.

Steph had a great game. Not that I think it's any love for the tigers. Now that he's said he's putting his contract negotiations on hold until the end of the year he should play well for the rest of the year to interest the better clubs.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves though. The titans completely shot themselves in the foot, head, and every other extremity they have.

Tigerm

First Grade
That result takes us off the bottom with a 2 pts differential advantage over the tits.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Great effort by Olam considering he was in doubt to play with his calf...he gave it everything...Api as per expected...also Sezer, I love the read and measured agression he has in his defense. Mason looks the goods as well. He fit straight in...looked composed and confident.
Gotta hand if to the supporters..bottom.of the table and they pack the place out to watch a mostly young inexperienced team on a cold wet day...what other club would be supported like that?...really!

The Rosco

Bench
A win's a win.
As said, Mason fitted in like a regular utility player. Confident and capable without being a showpony.
Seyfarth said during the week he was going to curb his temper, and to his credit he did. Played solid and put in some good defensive reads.
Olam is a crazy bastard. Glad he's with us, but we could do with a couple of forwards who think the same. The Titans had 3 or 4 big bodied loonies that ran as hard as Olam but with 20 more kg's behind them.
Sezer showed just how bad we missed him for the month.
Happy for the win. Especially considering the inexperience of our team.

simmo1

First Grade
If you are desperate for a win, then I can't think of better opposition than Titans in wet weather without Fifita.

That said, it was a very inexperienced side we fielded and they dug in and had a go. Should give their confidence a boost at least.

WA Tiger

Bench
Piss me off to have missed the game. Only saw shorts ..Samuellas run 2nd half running over Forun. . From behind I couldn’t tell who it was but shit he’s got some speed as well. We’ve missed that hard running with real class Tawera Nikau like loose forward, ...I saw it on his debut as well

Last edited:
Another great atmosphere by the looks of it? Considering the weather as well.
Yeah it was exhilarating!

No one cared about the cold and rain. No one cared about the mud and old facilities.

People embracing, lots of noise from fans during the game and afterwards. A bit wild. Pubs packed afterwards.

A lot of young people, it’s pretty cool to follow the Tigers apparently.

We got to thank Justin after the match, he was right into the crowd, lapping us up.

Tigerm

First Grade

Latest posts