What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Gold Coast @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
If it's true that Galvin said those things in the sheds last weekend then the flog can rot in reserve grade. But I think it's a Buzz beatup most likely orchestrated by the rodent manger of the player.
yeh we're canon fodder for ever journo and manager.
Do you know what hamma, I'm numb to all this crap. I'm starting to think it will never end and it makes the rare wins even more estactic.
It's like sitting on my ol Shane Plank amongst the circling sharks bobbing up and down on small rolling sets waiting for that perfect wave that will take me to new heights...argh, them were the days

Tigerm

First Grade
You would expect the Broncs to beat the Bunnies.

We are on the bottom of the table, two behind the Bunnies.

This game is critical for us, to stay near the bottom, but not on the bottom:(

Das Hassler

Bench
Foran and Fafita should lock in 16 - 20 of their points ( if we're lucky)..we'll need to find around 30 points to win this in a close one I fear..I'm expecting Api and Sezer to control things pretty well and that's what mostly holds my interest

Nutz

Bench
Our D is as good as theirs so can we score more points?
I'm hoping Sezer can kick some goodins for Lobb to outleap shorter wingers to score in the corner.

WA Tiger

Bench
This trying new blood should be happening more frequently anyway.. why has it taken so long for Lobb to get a go when he’s obviously got try scoring ability under the high ball. What has stains got apart from looking like a caught fish in a boat, trying to escape whenever he gets the ball, but ending up in the net every time..I’m assuming he has his eyes open when he runs it out. but he might as well not. Why did it take so long to drop Sullivan. He should have had 2 chances at the most..Ok he’s injured..

Last edited:

Latest posts