What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Gold Coast @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Gold Coast

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold Coast Titans 13+

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pezz70

Juniors
If he plays, I will never question you again and you can take @Vic Mackey position as high lord and sage of this place.

He’s like Galvo anyway, he needs a break!

Its a huge call, it’s unimaginable given his level.
He’ll have a go if he gets a run, not saying he is ready for permanent big league but we’re in proper trouble and I see no benefit playing Api in the halves.

He’ll have a go if he gets a run, not saying he is ready for permanent big league but we’re in proper trouble and I see no benefit playing Api in the halves.
We are in proper trouble, our season is over, Benji can’t take a trick, carnage all around us, but…. it’s a great time to be a Tigers fringie or junior to get a shot at first grade.

This weekend there will be hundreds of sub first graders at other clubs, playing same old non-event games.

And many might be better players than our newbies and fresh faces and they are going to miss out on this opportunity.

In my experience, with very few exceptions, players are an individual and somewhat mercenary lot. They love the big time, the big stage and that’s one of the reasons they play.

Young Daine Laurie, he’s gone from a genuine club hero with us to being a robotic sub at Penrith no one really cares about.

So I hope our kid plays and shows something.

In fact I’d rather have a new kid play ok and gradually improve than a debut of excellence and then lose their way.

Nutz

Bench
I wrote previously that Benji should start throwing quote of Marcus Aurelius at these journalists who wouldn’t know the arse from the elbow.

“The opinion of 10,000 people is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.”
Journos say and write what sells, sometimes I'm sure they are cutting off their nose to spite their face. "That which isn’t good for the hive, isn’t good for the bee." Marcus Aurelius.
One of my favourite sayings is by Mae West... "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."

Just taking time out to congratulate Pez on His Mason call. He’s hit this out of the park.

That said, I’m pretty sure Api could play almost anywhere he can manage physically and make a good fist of it.
how are you TSP ol mate
I’m good.

Trying to get to the game tomorrow to support the boys. Need brother in law to come. He supports the knights, but once he puts my members scarf on, Im sure he will turn.

He lives near Balmain, so no excuses.

Just want to see us go down fighting.

They are calling this side the worst Magpie/ Tigers side in history.

My beloved Pole into the front row, that’s worth the price of admission alone.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Just taking time out to congratulate Pez on His Mason call. He’s hit this out of the park.

That said, I’m pretty sure Api could play almost anywhere he can manage physically and make a good fist of it.

I’m good.

Trying to get to the game tomorrow to support the boys. Need brother in law to come. He supports the knights, but once he puts my members scarf on, Im sure he will turn.

He lives near Balmain, so no excuses.

Just want to see us go down fighting.

My beloved Pole into the front row, that’s worth the price of admission alone.
because our team is a jigsaw we could spring an upset, you have a great day champ, post up a pick

Latest posts