What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 15 vs Roosters @ Leichhardt Oval

Who will win? Round 15: Wests Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Hopefully JAC will answer the FB position, he’s worth the try.
The halves are the problem for me. If Mbye isn’t going, I’d be giving him a try in the halves.
I am happy with Packer, he hasn’t had a lot of game time, but we do need some backup for him and Aloiai.

Mbye might make it in the halves but I think we need a quality half. AD, Brooks and Mbye as our halves options is better than what we currently have but I'm skeptical it will work out.

I'm okay with Packer however we have to release him when his contract is up just like Mbye. We are just paying those guys too much for what they offer.

Tigerm

First Grade
Mbye might make it in the halves but I think we need a quality half. AD, Brooks and Mbye as our halves options is better than what we currently have but I'm skeptical it will work out.

I'm okay with Packer however we have to release him when his contract is up just like Mbye. We are just paying those guys too much for what they offer.
If they decide to keep either of them, then they will make a new offer, would expect it to be lower than current deal.

WA Tiger

Bench

Mbye doesn’t improve any combination anywhere in the team..The only combination he improves is the one where we are one player short in that combination..even then it’s minimal

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...s-bulldogs-streak-record-20200828-p55qb4.html

Cleary is complaining about “do Canterbury have the right to claim the most consecutive wins record when they did it during the time they lost points or whatever it was

Would any other proven coach make these comments or would they be above that and say something like. ”look we obviously would be honoured to claim the record however it isn’t a priority for us. We just want to keep playing our brand of footy that we think works and if we happen to collect records along the way then that’s a bonus”...so yea not even mention it..or if he does then it’s like not an issue..otherwise it sounds like he’s desperate to get the record which isn’t a good look or imo a good strategy

Or...For me it’s making him look like he thinks he can come out with stuff because he’s that good a coach now before he can claim that status..which takes years of consistent success. But the great coaches I don’t think would go there anyway...
He’s tempting fate isn’t he and maybe getting ahead of himself.....Id hate to see a Seibold 2 if the wheels fall off for whatever reason..

Plus he’s just placed a whole heap of extra pressure on his team to get that record now that he has put the spotlight on it..Great or even good coaches wouldn’t do that..Would they?

Last edited: