What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Warriors @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 16: Knights v Warriors

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Lost the game in the first 10 minutes of the second half. We had an opportunity to keep them under pressure and we blew it.

PhilGould

Bench
On one hand we were barely beaten by a full strength side with 7 of our regular starting 13 out. Unfortunately moral victories don't count on the ladder.

Noname36

First Grade
Cue the “our season is over” wrist slitting. They still did so well (although Ramien was putrid, I hope Brown shows him this footage when he complains about lack of ball)

All of our best players were out. If the Warriors are our competition to get into the 8 I think we’ll be okay

PhilGould

Bench
Cue the “our season is over” wrist slitting. They still did so well.

All of our best players were out. If the Warriors are our competition to get into the 8 I think we’ll be okay
We play 2 days after Origin so will likely be without most, if not all, of our Origin players again next week, and then have the Roosters away. Can go downhill very quickly.

Noname36

First Grade
We play 2 days after Origin so will likely be without most, if not all, of our Origin players again next week, and then have the Roosters away. Can go downhill very quickly.

I’m not disagreeing, but what are we meant to do? Cry for the rest of the season? It is what it is and I still think we’re good enough to make the finals. If we don’t then we have nobody to blame but ourselves for losing all those games at the start of the season.

Haffa

We should win next week. We stole a few we weren’t expected to win we were always going to drop one of these.

slotmachine

First Grade
Would have felt a bit dirty winning that one, cuzzy bros copped some horrible calls.

Herman was an absolute superstar. How he started the year in NSW Cup I will never understand.

Frederick

Staff member
We can't afford any injuries from next Wednesday

Everybody find the nearest piece of wood and don't let it out of your sight

Latest posts