What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 16 vs Warriors @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 16: Knights v Warriors

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
Less said about last night, the better.

I just wanted to say I really like what I saw from Saifiti - I felt like he's ready to step up and match his brother's efforts this year. His gas tank isn't there but the strong runs and defense is there.

I thought we tried hard but lost our composure to start the second half and the refs didnt help with that.

Unlucky with Watson and the match winning try - could've happened to anyone and just unlucky.

Burwood

Bench
The disappointing thing about last night was the amount of dropped balls. You could forgive a lack of cohesion in attack and defense, but to have experienced players keep dropping the ball is pretty unforgivable.

It’s so frustrating watching Ramien play- I get the exact same feeling with him as I did with Uate attempting to catch bombs. Does the club look to sign him for next year, or rely on Best coming through?

And I get the feeling that if Watson doesn’t stick his foot out the ball would have cannoned into the upright, and then it would be a lottery who ends up with it. You could see Green looking to hit it all night.

Knight Vision

First Grade
You could forgive a lack of cohesion in attack and defense, but to have experienced players keep dropping the ball is pretty unforgivable.

It’s so frustrating watching Ramien play- I get the exact same feeling with him as I did with Uate attempting to catch bombs. Does the club look to sign him for next year, or rely on Best coming through?
Ramien had his worst game in the red and blue. Disappointing but he has talent. We just dont have a 5/8 thats giving him good early ball. We've had a Ferrari parked in the garage all season.
if Watson doesn’t stick his foot out the ball would have cannoned into the upright, and then it would be a lottery who ends up with it
Watson has brain farts- mini SKD He has a long way to go to ensure he keeps a spot in the side/gets a new contract. He's injury prone as well which doesnt help his cause. Watson was bought to the club to fulfil a play maker role as 5/8 last night was his chance to show composure and the skill set required - He didnt.

Pedge1971

First Grade
I agree. Crossland looked class in the couple of touches he had. Should of had more time on the field than he did. In the end it was a Watson brain fart that was the difference. He is a mini SKD and a long way from being a playmaker or good fb. It's hooker or out for mine, Mann is a better utility and Lino had a blinder and should retain the 5/8 role.

Problem is Lino is due a shocker. He needs to prove his consistency as well. Watson tries his ass off and does more good than bad.

That team did damn well to get so close. Happy with the effort the execution was always going to be wanting.

Pedge1971

First Grade
But there still was too many errors? They got tackled on the last twice in the last few minutes.

A couple of times Levi went away from Crossland. Lime they didnt trust him which is bullshit. Guy gets picked at HB give him the f**king ball and let him play.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Is Ramien still looking for an upgrade?
He was absolute trash, cost us the game.
Beaten on the outside and inside and has hands worst than Michael J Fox.
Herman very good. Needs more mins.
Must not play NSW cup ever again.
Watson will always be a bench utility at best.

I blame Brown for all those origin players being out. If only we had Gagai and not Ramien.....

Latest posts