What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Brisbane @ Suncorp Stadium

Who will win? Round 18: Brisbane v Wests Tigers

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Brisbane Broncos 1-12

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perth Tiger

Bench
Ref can’t go a half without screwing us over only miss a 5 metre knock on and then a bullshit 6 again on the last which lead to a try.

doesn’t excuse how absolute shit we are. Deadset looks like this is our first game of the preseason. No one even looks like they know what they are doing

simmo1

First Grade
Can't believe how this team can show up each week and look so disinterested from the get go.

I'd be shocked if Broncos don't run away with this.

No matter what, they need a defensive coach. Dean Pay has no loyalty to the Dogs surely.

They missed Liddle around the ruck in the 2nd half. What was the point of bringing back on for 3 minutes?

Stefano Utoikamanu certainly came back from SOO training with confidence, Mikaele in the starting side did well.

Tiger05

First Grade
That was a great game. Two shitty teams battling out and I'm pissed for the first time in ages. That is why I love footy.

AD is a gun. Stefano is awesome. Laurie has a lot of upside but I worry it's all effort and heart. His defense is also puss. He is Hodgo like though.

Tiger05

First Grade
The one thing that is clear is that we cannot have Twal, Joe O and Tamou as our starting front row rotation. Joe O offers a bit. He offloads and he has some footwork. Twal and Tamou are class A or B plodders. You need players like that but you can't have both of them starting.

The big change was Mikalele and Stef starting in the middle.

We just get smashed with Tamou and Twal starting. We shouldn't have signed Tamou even though he was better than Twal today.

stryker

First Grade
A win is a win but at the end of the day both sides were disgusting in defence.
If Brissie didn’t f**k up that try to Isaako, the game could have been a similar score in reverse. Certainly not proud of that effort.

Tigerm

First Grade
Second half was excellent, 100% completion rate, and 6 tries scored to 1. First half was a bit of a shambles, but all in all a good win. A good side would have demolished us in the first but there is only about 6 of those in the comp, and we only play 2 of them over the last 7 games.
We do seem to have a good second half in us lately, don't we?

Vozzy

Juniors
We will need pull out the greatest defensive effort against Turbo next week he could tear us a new one by himself

Latest posts