What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 18: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex28

Coach
I mean, hard to get stuck into Pryce’s mistakes when the captains hands have been average today…

perverse

Referee
Yeah look. That completely fell apart and we need to address it, but we also looked more dangerous with the ball today, and Kalyn made it through the match. And we won. I'll take it. Winning when you play poorly is important.

My heart can't take that every week though.

perverse

Referee
Hastings really lets us down, honestly. There are so many long periods in matches where we NEED a general and he goes missing. There's good moments too, but we need a full 80 from him on both sides of the field without Gamble there.

Pryce will cop some shit for his errors today, but you're going to get that. He was still dangerous running the ball and had some good touches. Offers way more than Cogger. Gamble will slide back in when available.

Woody90

Juniors
Hastings really lets us down, honestly. There are so many long periods in matches where we NEED a general and he goes missing. There's good moments too, but we need a full 80 from him on both sides of the field without Gamble there.

To be fair to him he was moved out of position.