What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 18 vs Melbourne @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 18: Wests Tigers v Melbourne

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Luke Laulilii should have played. That effort where Faataaaaaape came up short, Luke would have scored. If a back goes down we have no speed.

Nutz

Bench
That stupid sin bin by Faaataaaape was dumb.
Get some height on the wing. Is Lobb injured?
I think we need to fix this asap before next year.
Pole was solid tonight but he shouldn't have to do so many back fence stuff. Stef and klem need to do this followed by Pole and Red hitting the edges in tandem.
Galvin and Co would run amok if our fwds dominated the way I described.

Fordy20

Juniors
Seems kind that we only lost by 12....Bateman is on cruise waiting for his next SL gig

Another Sheenius signing. He's on our books for another two years too, just like Klemmer.

That's the frustrating thing about that match. It was there for the taking and the boys still found a way to lose. The difference between the teams were the points they scored when we were down to 12. I can't wait for Jarome to get here and do the kicking. At least he doesn't mind getting repeat sets.

macnaz

Staff member
Seems kind that we only lost by 12....Bateman is on cruise waiting for his next SL gig
Thats what i think as well , his stats show he averaged 10m or more a run but he isnt employed to be a metre eater .. hit some f**king holes with speed you florescent white merkin and create something!

Nutz

Bench
Thats what i think as well , his stats show he averaged 10m or more a run but he isnt employed to be a metre eater .. hit some f**king holes with speed you florescent white merkin and create something!
The way I see it Macca is WT are only short of around 13 quality players.
We're nearly there grasshopper.

The Chinese zodiac Tiger corresponds to the following years: 1902, 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, and 2022.
If you were born in any of these years, you’re a proud Tiger! 🐅
The next year of the tiger is 2034.
We've got this, a 10 year re-re-build.

Pezz70

Juniors

Nutz

Bench
Im
Putting money on the dogs to
Make the gf if it ends in a 4 they’re there
I was told as a youngin that 1969 was a year of the tiger....fibbers. Who cares we beat a team full of internationals in that year so we'll make it an honorary one :)

Yeh that was an insane game the dogs v Warriors. How many field goals hit the posts, 4?

Pezz70

Juniors
That stupid sin bin by Faaataaaape was dumb.
Get some height on the wing. Is Lobb injured?
I think we need to fix this asap before next year.
Pole was solid tonight but he shouldn't have to do so many back fence stuff. Stef and klem need to do this followed by Pole and Red hitting the edges in tandem.
Galvin and Co would run amok if our fwds dominated the way I described.
That 12 they got then was the difference

Das Hassler

Bench
I listened to the first half and only watched the second half live today ...just watched the replay of the first half and there was a helluva lot there to be encouraged by....the energy and urgency was right up there and the talent is definitely developing well. It was ( obviously) the top 4 experience of Hughes and Pap that our young guys couldn't match. The individual 8bloopers are frustrating but we do actually look like a side that's being coached ok and I like the style of play we're adopting. Squinting and In bad light I swear I can see the green shoots of that young 05 side...perhaps circa '03? ,Anyway....happy enough with how they're going to stay interested in this season ...our clawing and scratching to the death basement cage match with the eels is an added intrigue

* all of that was glass half full measuring from the bottom of a middie glass but after waking up today I realised it was a schooner.

Last edited: