What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Dragons @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 19: Knights v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • St George Illawarra Dragons 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
It seems like luck has fallen Lino’s way with him getting his spot back in the side. He should be treating this as his last chance at convincing AOB that he should get another deal here although I suspect his cards have already been marked. At least he has a chance to impress other clubs though. Hopefully he’ll have at least a solid game. We need him to kick well and take pressure off Pearce.

Silent Knight

First Grade
It seems like luck has fallen Lino’s way with him getting his spot back in the side. He should be treating this as his last chance at convincing AOB that he should get another deal here although I suspect his cards have already been marked. At least he has a chance to impress other clubs though. Hopefully he’ll have at least a solid game. We need him to kick well and take pressure off Pearce.

Lino needs to convince AOB to keep him in the side after every game even though he’s only seen a few weeks in first grade all year.

While Pearce has played like dross for most of this year and gets to keep the captaincy and his first grade position and has had a full compliment of five eighths brought in “to take the pressure off him”.

Go figure.

Spot On

Coach

What pressure? He is a 300 game halfback. Million dollar player. Why so much flicking pressure on this bloke?

Latest posts