What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Sydney @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 19: Newcastle v Sydney

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Sydney Roosters 1-12

• Sydney Roosters 13+

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
Reckon Klemmer will get sent off again today? Looks like it's brewing out there. Would like to see Klemmer take off someone's head!

Seage

Juniors
That's the aura of this side. Your experienced, state of origin, backline mentor is reduced to giving the ref a gobful and getting binned.

Spot On

Coach
Gags forgot to throw some punches at JWH.

Bloke must think he is still at Souths and can get away with that shit.

f**king lol.

Tom155

Coach
Hospital pass from Milf, Crossland did really well to take it under all sorts of pressure

perverse

Referee
Really needed the chooks to have another 7 or 8 major injuries to be competitive
Really think it would help? I actually think any outfit that played hard and as a team would beat us right now. Certainly a few ESL teams would... possibly some NSW cup teams. I actually think we're that f**king ordinary.

It's not like anyone we drop stands out particularly in reserve grade either.

As talentless as many of our players are, you can't tell me that any of them are putting in even 60% effort. It's clear. Players are jogging, no intent, lethargic body language, no work off the ball, no unison as a team...they've literally given up.

The Knights have never looked worse than this imo.

Tom155

Coach
& Another try

Still more than 10 to go :(

Haven't looked like scoring all night probably the reason we keep taking the 2 early in games so we don't end up getting shutout 💩💩

Yosh

Coach
We are worse than the spoon years. With a far superior and talented team of players.

Latest posts