What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 2 vs Panthers @ McDonald Jones Stadium

Who will win? Round 2: Knights v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Penrith Panthers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
very flatted footed and no momentum, quite a number of wasted sets ....look rudderless in attack.

Yeah it’s slightly concerning. I’d like to see the attacking set build momentum, but we’re taking a couple of soft runs to set things up and finding that it’s too easy to read when the defence is under no pressure. We need to do a bite more with in tackles 1-3 inside the 20m.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Yeah it’s slightly concerning. I’d like to see the attacking set build momentum, but we’re taking a couple of soft runs to set things up and finding that it’s too easy to read when the defence is under no pressure. We need to do a bite more with in tackles 1-3 inside the 20m.
and get Ramien some ball....poor buggers getting nothing again

K-Man

Bench
We might get back into the game, but I’m disappointed with this performance. Getting beaten in all the one percent effort areas.

K-Man

Bench
We are not earning the right to shift it wide. Same as first half. You have to get some momentum first but we are going through the motions then hoping the halves will set up a try. It’s very predictable and similar to last week.

K-Man

Bench
This kind of performance reflects poorly on Brown imo because there is a distinct lack of energy and sharpness with the ball. Buying some big forwards is great, but you need to pose a danger in attack and we are plodding through every set then kicking out of hope.

K-Man

Bench
We deserve to lose. They are more desperate. Watson is a massive liability as a defensive fullback too. A lot of issues to sort out.

Latest posts