What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Bulldogs @ ANZ Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Bulldogs v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
Oh please, it wasn’t the fault of the majority of the forwards. Mats ran for 156 metres, Chee kam ran 165 and Sue 117. Farah and Marshall were woeful in their decision making. Brooks looked frustrated too me, not happy at all out there tonight.

I think we need to point out who played well and who didn't.

Matulino was great. Chee-Kam was great. Sue was okay. I don't think Farah and Marshall were woeful. I just think we had no punch anywhere apart from basically Chee-Kam and to a lesser extent Brooks, Masters and Thompson.

Das Hassler

Bench
Well....Stirling and Johns just layed it out pretty clearly...."they completed well but it's not just about having the ball but what you do with it.....dumb play "

Tiger05

First Grade
Well....Stirling and Johns just layed it out pretty clearly...."they completed well but it's not just about having the ball but what you do with it.....dumb play "

It's pretty obvious. Defence is important but if you can't score points you aren't going anywhere in this comp.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Fair enough.... but without Benji the year wouldnt have even got us this far ... and Robbie got us an extra couple of weeks..
So yeah lets go down the Knights path and win f**k all games waiting to find superstars to fill those positions.
Its great to say ....

Ok... page 2.. who the f**k is better ?
If it wasnt for Benji we wouldn't have even got this far... and then Robbie got us a few extra weeks...
So unless you have some alternatives.. then name them.. or as you like saying to everyone else
f**k off !

When have I told someone to f*^k off??

Eat a dick u merkin....

axl rose

Bench
Well that is that. The footy was boring as batshit this year and Melbourne are going to win anyway. Pukes.

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade
I think most posters here will understand when you come up against a team well below you on the ladder you do two things - either put them to the sword and beat them by 40 or do enough to win. But to lose shows really what a lollipoper side you really are. Just no gutz, with everything (the season) on the line.

A f**king disgrace

macnaz

Staff member
When have I told someone to f*^k off??

Eat a dick u merkin....
Ill leave it to you to review your history. ( trolls ? ) maybe to many cans ? But wow mate you are an aggressive dude lol .
Regardless i have no personal issues with anyone here .. We are all unfortunate WT's supporters and have and will see another season go down the drain :(

Last edited:

BuffaloRules

Coach
Ill leave it to you to review your history. ( trolls ? ) maybe to many cans ? But wow mate you are an aggressive dude lol .
Regardless i have no personal issues with anyone here .. We are all unfortunate WT's supporters and have and will see another season go down the drain :(

Suggest you reread your original post to me from earlier tonight..that is what I call aggressive and an example of drunk posting..

Can't argue with points regarding Eisenhuth & Packer but might add, Taylor is not big enough for the role he plays and Garner seemed overawed and perhaps surprised by the speed of 1st grade.

As for attack, where was Plan B?
If Plan A was to have Brooks 'own' the team and it wasn't working where was the most experienced player in the back line to say, stuff this, follow me boys we are going to Plan B?
Marshall went missing.
Grub would not have.

Oh and Twal has to get more game time.

Tiger05

First Grade
Can't argue with points regarding Eisenhuth & Packer but might add, Taylor is not big enough for the role he plays and Garner seemed overawed and perhaps surprised by the speed of 1st grade.

If Plan A was to have Brooks 'own' the team and it wasn't working where was the most experienced player in the back line to say, stuff this, follow me boys we are going to Plan B?
Marshall went missing.
Grub would not have.

Grub is always missing. Yes Benji was quiet but I don't think Reynolds is the answer by a long shot.

Twal was good but he played limited minutes.

Grub is always missing
If by that you mean, this year as a West Tigers player, well gee, when you have very limited game time because of an injury or 10, yes.

If you are talking about his playing time as a Bulldog, well you are way off the mark.

I don't think Reynolds is the answer by a long shot
who knows? but he is the 5/8 signed for 3 more seasons (currently).

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Grub is always missing. Yes Benji was quiet but I don't think Reynolds is the answer by a long shot.

Twal was good but he played limited minutes.

The Twal Doll must have upset Cleary lately?
Gets dropped one game,then gets limited mins against Dogs
Something stinks

Marshall went missing.
Grub would not have.

Tiger Ted

Bench
The Twal Doll must have upset Cleary lately?
Gets dropped one game,then gets limited mins against Dogs
Something stinks
Yep discussed this very point with another forlorn Balmain mate.Twal is the best carrier of the ball of all our props yet inconceivably got dropped & is getting minimal minutes recently.

I’m sure everyone here knows what I think of the useless slugs Packer & Eisenhuth & the meek Taylor.

Truth is we were never going to make the 8 but they ignored the script which is having to win the last game of premiership Rd to qualify but getting towelled by 50.

The fact that we r relying on Benji & Robbie(no disrespect as they’ve had there day in the sun & were once great for us)in their twilight yrs to steer the ship is a major concern going into ‘19.

It was inevitable that the insane contracts of Reynolds & Packer would fk us eventually but I didn’t expect in the 1st of 4 yr contracts we’d b fkd over so soon !

Good luck Ivan for ‘19 but with the roster u have at ur disposal there’s more chance of Trump learning what humility means than us making the finals next season !!!!

simmo05

Bench
I cashed out my top 8 bet, look for the boys to go on an unbelievable winning streak, and the panthers to have an epic choke for us to scrape into the 8