What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 20: Cowboys v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight76

Juniors
If we had Pearce for the full season, you’d think we would’ve beaten the dogs, titans and roosters the second time. Full strength squad and we win tonight. 4 more wins puts us equal 4-6th. Our season has been ordinary, but only injuries kept it from being a great success. Next year we’ll get to enjoy September boys

Whilst we could easily have jagged 4 more wins and got ourselves in to the 8, we will stand no resistance at all to a sustained good performance from an actual contender. No point making the 8 with defence like ours.

This season we have benefited greatly from unexpected horrible seasons by cowboys and parra. If they fired this year, we wouldn't be so far up the ladder and legitimately concerned with the spoon.

macavity

Referee
Still too many soft heads.

I think us looking for 6 more players is more to do with that than skill level or ability.

Old dog

Juniors
Lillyman- 16 mins, 5 runs, 43m

King - 23 mins, 2 RUNS 13 METRES.....

Glad King's in the side.
Maths calculation means other two props played 121 mins or someone else filled in, is not good enough, unless injured, Lillyman keeps getting picked but playing very little minutes with little or no impact. Time for someone else.

Yosh

Coach
Without that many games left to go in the season, what do people want to see from the team? Personally, I don't care at all about how many more wins we get for the rest of the season. Even if we make the eight, we're not gonna make much of a dent in the finals, so no point there. We will definitely avoid the spoon, which after three straight spoons, is a massive achievement.

I would love to see Saifiti finish the season strongly and really build for a big big season next year. Hopefully we stop having so many injuries to the spine because Levi, Watson, Pearce and Ponga really look like a solid spine for some years to come. I hope they get some decent minutes together to work on combinations.

Spot On

Coach
Not real fused on what the rest of the season brings ... so looking to the pre-season and 2019 I want to see 6 to 8 more signings and if we can't make the eight then I'd like to see a new coach.

Old dog

Juniors
They should get sione preparing for 2019 and move him out of centre
Unless they buy a good quality centre with Moga not likely back until many weeks into season who would play centre. Sione will play centre until someone else comes along

slotmachine

First Grade
Not real fused on what the rest of the season brings ... so looking to the pre-season and 2019 I want to see 6 to 8 more signings and if we can't make the eight then I'd like to see a new coach.

Think this 6-8 signings business is a cop out tbh. Brown has been here three years and of the 17 who screwed the pooch on Friday night all but cogger have been signed or extended in that period.

Latest posts