What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Sea Eagles @ Brookvale Oval

Who will win? Round 21: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuffy

Bench
That was a nicely put together try, allowing for the fact that Manly are already in the Steyne on their 5th schooner.

Noname36

First Grade
lol Sterlo: "I like that Cogger took the responsibility to make the play on the last there"

No, it's because Hodkinson is a chicken shit.

Seriously I wouldn't at all opposed to keeping Cogger in the side and dropping Hodkinson when Mullen comes back.

perverse

Referee
lol Sterlo: "I like that Cogger took the responsibility to make the play on the last there"

No, it's because Hodkinson is a chicken shit.

Seriously I wouldn't at all opposed to keeping Cogger in the side and dropping Hodkinson when Mullen comes back.
Sounds great to me.

perverse

Referee
Gags needs to be doing that sort of shit heaps more often. He's like Mullen, can do it but doesn't do it often enough.

Why did Gags take the kick?

Alex28

Coach
Did I just see Rossssdawwwwwg do one of those f***ing stupid handshakes with one of the Manly dickheads?

Clearly hurting from another loss...

Noname36

First Grade
Sounds great to me.

Cogger deserves to develop a bit in FG without having to be the number 1 playmaker like he's being forced to be at the moment. Let him play next to Mullen for a while (or a game before Mullo gets injured again).

Noname36

First Grade
In all seriousness pleasantly surprised they didn't go on to lose that by 70 which I thought was on the cards.

It's sad when you see a potential 70 as a realistic score against your side.

Alex28

Coach
To be fair to Ross he was our best today and clearly gave it his all whenever he and the ball
Mate - he did try his guts out. No arguments there.

But high fiving and chest pumping an opposition player after losing to Manly of all teams. Can't cop that.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Seems to be a bit of Ross hate at times but the bloke always has a genuine crack, who cares about his off-field antics or the occasional error. Fact is he often has a couple of hitups a set and nearly every one of them he gets good metres on top of a quick play-the-ball (no one at the club does it as well as Ross) which is just about the only attacking spark we get.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
I just watched the press conference and wow Brown just says it how it is doesn't he. It gives me some faith that we're sticking with this plan and regardless of the short term results we'll end up in a much better place eventually. The time frame is the big killer here though, who knows how long it might take?

Personally I don't think we'll be so bad next year when we can settle on our strongest 17 and these young guys can get a proper pre-season together.

I just watched the press conference and wow Brown just says it how it is doesn't he. It gives me some faith that we're sticking with this plan and regardless of the short term results we'll end up in a much better place eventually. The time frame is the big killer here though, who knows how long it might take?

Personally I don't think we'll be so bad next year when we can settle on our strongest 17 and these young guys can get a proper pre-season together.
Until injury and suspension kick in and our lack of any depth is at its limit again