What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Warriors @ Go Media Stadium, Penrose / Aotearoa

Who will win? Round 21: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors 13+

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Warriors 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nutz

Bench
Why was it left to poor Latu Fainu to mark up and try to stop a crash play from a rampaging AFB. They worked us around pretty good.
We couldn't work them though.
If Lachlan is injured we should give the lad a break now. Give him a full week off from all footy and training. Let Latu and AD have a go.
I agree with Pezz that he needs a break, but from all footy.
Come back in 2 weeks fresh. Unless of course his injury is more serious than I think.

Nutz

Bench
I think Galvin should be doing more kicks because Api was poor, but we have to get him in a position to kick as Galvin's poor kicks yesterday was always a result of the D being in his face.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Anything goes these days.

I consider myself trans-species.

Being a Wests tigers member, I identify as a male preying mantis, the insect whose wife eats him for supper after making love.

We are f**ked over until we die.
Do your kids relate to this? Is one a boy. Does he know his future fate lies with a female gobble monster?