What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Cronulla @ Venue TBC

Who will win? Round 22: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Our whole spine is playing like shit today. Not a one of them can hold their head high in this first half.

K-Man

Bench
Attack again terribly disjointed, we need the halves to play straight, take it to the line and then go out the back to create some space because at the moment it's just sideways running

It's like this every game really. I don't know how we're coached, but what I see consistently in games is bog average.

Jono078

Referee
That seems to be our gameplan lately, Get Frizzell running onto it at speed sideways and hope he breaks the line.

Jono078

Referee
I'm sick of them trying to barge Barnett over like he's Fitz.

And their reaction to that error was appalling. Why do we always stop and look on errors, jump on the f**kin ball. We put ourselves under more pressure by not reacting immediately.

K-Man

Bench
Same attacking play over and over and over. If we didn't have some natural individual talent in Ponga and Best what would we be? The actual structures and speed at which we play are barely first grade standard sometimes.

Latest posts