What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Raiders @ GIO Stadium Canberra

Who will win? Round 22: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A win is a win. Still alive....if barely. Looks like we will have to hope the Broncos get beaten convincingly because we sure can't win by any sort of margin.

Yeah I think it was actually after the Dogs game that it was said he'd signed with them.

They he came out and said not so. He certainly has improved in the past 4 to 6 weeks. Best he'd played for a very long time for the Tigers.

Under IC and the way he has played of late, i'd keep him

Vozzy

Juniors
Bit unlucky not to have another 3 tries in second half. 40/20 just missing. Elijah Taylor not passing to Mbye and the forward pass. They probably left at least 12 points out there.

Next game need Souths to beat broncos by 12 and visa versa with us and St George.

Out of all 4 games for some reason the raiders game was my biggest worry. Raiders are our bogey team with the roosters.

Manly for some reason is the game they worries me cos they have nothing to play for

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looking at the draw, Brisbane have Souths, Roosters and Manly. They could quite easily go 0-3....
Only problem there champion is Souths can’t really even field a backline. We have 6 backs out:

GI
AJ
Jennings
Campbell
Douiehi
Kennar

So it’ll take a miracle for us to beat Shoncos with a backline of Gagai Hiroti Burns Fuimaono and Hunt.

Only problem there champion is Souths can’t really even field a backline. We have 6 backs out:

GI
AJ
Jennings
Campbell
Douiehi
Kennar

So it’ll take a miracle for us to beat Shoncos with a backline of Gagai Hiroti Burns Fuimaono and Hunt.

As long as Cecchin isn't there you'll be right, eh?

Vic Mackey

Referee

GI
AJ
Jennings
Campbell
Douiehi
Kennar

You’ll be right mate

SSTID

leaguelegend21

Juniors
Sue played more like Suaso and less like Jessica today. What a performance - hope we keep him.

In other news, Rusty Packer has gone a bit off the boil hasn't he? He seldom makes over 80 metres and seems a bit lazy of late. He hasn't been too bad, but if we want to make the finals he needs to step up.

All in all a good team performance that has likely locked Luke Brooks in for the Dally M.

Russell Coight

Juniors

GI
AJ
Jennings
Campbell
Douiehi
Kennar

As long as Sam Burgarse doesnt drop his lollies over 5 times I think souffs will win, Broncos are limping to the finish line

Rabbits20

Immortal
As long as Cecchin isn't there you'll be right, eh?
Well with Fui and Kennar now in moon boots fingers crossed it’s precautionary..

If not we’d have seven backs out.

After all we would like to win to give ourselves a better shot at top 2 and we would be doing you guys a favour.

Tbh though I reckon the Broncos will beat us on Thursday... you’re actually probs on the money there. We are likely to get Cecchin and we all know what happens at Suncorp......