What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Dolphins @ Optus Stadium, Burswood / Whadjuk

Who will win? Round 23: Dolphins v Newcastle

• Dolphins 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Woody90

Juniors
I hope you're right, @Jono078 !

I'm in the bay next to the designated Knights bay, which is in one of the corners. Dom's tryscoring corner, if I remember correctly.
That view will be similar to this, taken a few weeks ago at a Perth Glory vs West Ham soccer game.
View attachment 77725

Coming with me today is my mum, my sister, my 7yr old nephew (his first footy game, thus his first Knights game ... he's super excited!), my mate (an unfortunate Brisbane supporter), and we've got an empty seat for Dad, who died suddenly an unexpectedly 3 weeks ago. This will be my first Knights game without him, and as I'd bought the tickets months ago, I put his ticket in his coffin for him. It was his ticket. It's his. I have on me his wedding ring, and his father's wedding ring too, both avid die-hard Knights fans, so in spirit at least, there will be 4 generations of us getting right behind the red and blue today.

Up the Knights!!

Sorry to hear this mate.
Really hoping the boys put in a good performance for you.

Zoidberg

First Grade
I hope you're right, @Jono078 !

I'm in the bay next to the designated Knights bay, which is in one of the corners. Dom's tryscoring corner, if I remember correctly.
That view will be similar to this, taken a few weeks ago at a Perth Glory vs West Ham soccer game.
View attachment 77725

Coming with me today is my mum, my sister, my 7yr old nephew (his first footy game, thus his first Knights game ... he's super excited!), my mate (an unfortunate Brisbane supporter), and we've got an empty seat for Dad, who died suddenly an unexpectedly 3 weeks ago. This will be my first Knights game without him, and as I'd bought the tickets months ago, I put his ticket in his coffin for him. It was his ticket. It's his. I have on me his wedding ring, and his father's wedding ring too, both avid die-hard Knights fans, so in spirit at least, there will be 4 generations of us getting right behind the red and blue today.

Up the Knights!!
Sorry for your loss mate. I’m sure your dad will be right next to you sitting in his seat cheering the boys on.

Jono078

Referee
We're giving the Dolphins some early opportunities. It looks like this will be a real back and forth. Keep your heart rates in check for the full 80 tonight!

Yosh

Coach
We looks so comfortable defending on our line. Are we making more post contact metres these last few games? It sure feels like it. Looking good lads!

Knight Tales

Bench
Edge defence is still right on. Dolphins are throwing everything at us but we are rushing them into errors. It will be lazy efforts if we get done tonight.

Jono078

Referee
Geez that was a bombed one. Marzhew's been using Lachie Miller's hand sanitiser or something.

Latest posts