What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Dolphins @ Optus Stadium, Burswood / Whadjuk

Who will win? Round 23: Dolphins v Newcastle

• Dolphins 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yosh

Coach
That was a wonder try... Let's get Marzhew a try before half time lads! Get the confidence back up!

Burns

First Grade
Don’t get in that position with Best forcing the ball out to Greg on tackle 3 after winning the penalty. Just dumb footy.

Knight Tales

Bench
There is no way you hook Greg. He needs to be given a clear head and told that it is the quality of athlete he is up against.

perverse

Referee
Wow, the real shame of this half is the Dolphins are shit and if we're disciplined we can still win this comfortably.

Kurtley Mann made that look very easy.

Rod

Bench
Nice to get the try before halftime and not have too much to do in the 2nd.

Haven't seen all the replays but on first couple of looks the Fitzgibbon binning looks very harsh. Don't think it fills the NRL's own definition of a hip drop but I guess we'll see what the MRC says.

perverse

Referee
Nice to get the try before halftime and not have too much to do in the 2nd.

Haven't seen all the replays but on first couple of looks the Fitzgibbon binning looks very harsh. Don't think it fills the NRL's own definition of a hip drop but I guess we'll see what the MRC says.
The sin binning will be considered sufficient punishment I would say.