What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 23 vs Knights @ Campbelltown Stadium

Who will win? Round 23: Wests Tigers v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge figured them out. ..kudos
Up to the players now to stay on script and a massive repair job on the PD is at their fingertips. ..up to them now
. They were all on tonight...Some of the plays were electric...that feeling would have been foreign to them...But good timing.....Madge is thinking finally...Marsters was hitting the line straight on with attitude, ...Nofo o Nofo, Benji - That last try he set up for Cheekam bought a tear to my eye Once again I didn’t initially understand how he created the extra man but he knows exactly what he has to do to achieve that...See Benji tell Brooke’s two plays before that play “you go left then I’ll go right” ...Brooke’s played his part their..

Tigerm

First Grade
I can't see Jennings playing NRL next year (maybe the rest of this year) for us. Do we have anyone that can play wing with speed to burn?
I thought Momo played well, his GK is improving as well.

gordynz

Juniors
Boys, how good was that!?! Although the Knights were crap, I cant remember the last time I got this much gratification out of a game...

Fordy20

Juniors
If the cap doesn't prevent it, I would expect Bradley to start. I'd also expect Jennings will be spending all off season cutting and doing sprint training.

Did that really just happen or did I pass out and dream the whole thing?

Obvious that the Knights can't wait to see the back out Brown. Most of them were barely trying. Ponga was the worst offender. A complete lack of effort on most of the tries we scored.

A big pat on the back to the bunker for giving us that second try. That really got us rolling. About time we had something like that go our way, even if it was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. I was laughing my arse off when they awarded that.

WA Tiger

Bench
If the cap doesn't prevent it, I would expect Bradley to start. I'd also expect Jennings will be spending all off season cutting and doing sprint training.
I thought Jennings played better tonight with his haircut ...he looked 10 years younger

Whilst the ‘team’ played well I’d like to mention the start by Mikaele and Clark, they were impressive.

Special mention must go to the boss of Newcastle for stuffing up their run to the finals, thanks.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Haha if momo had played from the start of the year, and kicked, we would be on the 8. Amazing

Exactly and that is the problem. As exciting as this win was, I keep thinking back to the games we lost by 1 or 2 points (3 from memory) due to goal kicking. Had we got those in the bank we'd be deep in the 8....oh well spilt milk now.

Latest posts