What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 24 vs Cronulla @ PointsBet Stadium, Woolooware / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 24: Cronulla v Newcastle

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
The one time this season we need to play AOB ball and we throw it around like maniacs for 20 minutes and make a thousand mistakes. Just gave AOB all the excuses he needs. Seriously.
Yep, that's the part I can't take. I actually wish we played more like we were for the whole season, we might have done better offering a threat through the middle. But this was not the time to suddenly give it a go. It was a slow train wreck in the second half, we had infinite chances to close the game.

Woody90

Juniors
Seriously, what’s the point of the side being coached to be unbearable to watch all season if they can’t actually use the conservative game plan when they need to?

The worst part is the Sharks f**king suck but we still just handed it to them. They won’t win a finals game again this year.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Still rattling my brain about that Kennedy field goal charge down/blockers/2 metres offside thing.
Just how?

Apey

Staff member
And that’s the difference between you and me.

It’s never good we lose. That sucks. You’ll enjoy telling a bunch of people how much we didn’t deserve to win it.

Why do you even bother?
We all wish we could be as happy as you with being irrelevant for the best part of 20 years, and playing the worst brand of football in the 2024 competition.

Alex28

Coach
I know most fans complain about the refereeing, but the Sharks were blatantly offside at the field goal in normal time, the bunker reviewed it and had to have seen it, it had to have been the first infringement and we got nothing out of it.

We should have won 20-18.

Yosh

Coach
I'm just putting it out there but I think our side is good enough to make the top 8 every year. If we just contested kicks throughout the season, I have no doubt we would have scored enough points to win 3 or 4 more games this year. It's like we're coached not to win.

Haffa

I'm just putting it out there but I think our side is good enough to make the top 8 every year. If we just contested kicks throughout the season, I have no doubt we would have scored enough points to win 3 or 4 more games this year. It's like we're coached not to win.
grind...ugly...

Alex28

Coach
Your constant diatribe around not liking the coach is nothing new. This forum has never liked a coach we have had. It wasn’t around when Mal Reilly was here.

What you haven’t done, is come up with someone genuinely better who is available.