What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Canberra @ Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Canberra

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

axl rose

Bench
Time for a pre season like that afl club had. Blindfold them and send them into the woods, tie them to trees overnight, make them listen to eels team song on repeat.

A chap at work asked me if I follow the football, I told him I used too, but I've lost interest in the NRL as a WT fan you usually know the season is over after round 2.

WA Tiger

Bench
The club heads should watch “The Figo affair: The transfer that changed football” on Netflix

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Abysmal. They spent half the game engaged in little sprays or just not even talking to each other.

Madden is going, and frankly, good riddance. He had his shot and blew it, consistently. See you never Tuilagi, absolute merkin.

Musgrave decides to thug it out rather than put in defensively.

An absolutely fitting end to a wretched season. The PA system malfunctioned during team announcement (thank goodness cos the music is crap and overly loud), then the fire alarm that was a fake (?) going off just before fulltime. What a ride 2022 has been.
Lol what a shit show

fold the joint

Maxxn99

Juniors
Please don't play the race card here. Yeah our roster is crap but don't put it down to nationality. There are plenty of quality Polynesians and there are plenty of rubbish Anglo's playing NRL.
What we need is a better mix of quality players. Simple as that.
I’m not being racial here, I just want a better mix of humans. But just remember the Auckland/ Nz warriors have never won a competition, in what 25 years and counting. So I’m being factual.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Sorry, I get emotionally charged around this issue. I give you credit for not using those expressions I have heard a thousand times which really really pisses me off every time.

Tiger05

First Grade
Sorry, I get emotionally charged around this issue. I give you credit for not using those expressions I have heard a thousand times which really really pisses me off every time.

Let's be clear that defining players personality types as being part of their racial background is racist.

I can understand some cultural upbringing leading to certain personality types in general but there are always plenty of exceptions.

Joe O is clearly from a Polynesian background but he is a lot smarter when it comes to playing the game compared to plenty of players who aren't from that background.

Let's be honest the whole idea is stupid and it makes good people cringe.

We should though recruit and indoctrinate our players into playing smart footy.

WA Tiger

Bench
There have been opinions that the islanders can be lazy trainers. I heard that 20- 30 years ago when I was in NZ as it applied to the warriors. Perhaps stemming from their chilled easy going ways. There have been indications that it was accurate. That may have changed. It may have improved or it may be wrong. I think it’s a theory worth considering.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
There have been opinions that the islanders can be lazy trainers. I heard that 20- 30 years ago when I was in NZ as it applied to the warriors. Perhaps stemming from their chilled easy going ways. There have been indications that it was accurate. That may have changed. It may have improved or it may be wrong. I think it’s a theory worth considering.
There are also opinions that the earth is flat and the covid vaccine depletes your white blood cells. Get over yourself mate, the world has changed.

WA Tiger

Bench
There are also opinions that the earth is flat and the covid vaccine depletes your white blood cells. Get over yourself mate, the world has changed.
What the you on about. Who are the Melanesians, Micronesians that are playing. Have you done research on them or white blood cells and the shit that's in vaccines. It wouldn’t surprise me if they did. Why don’t you at least take a closer look at things and open your mind some, before you jump on your high horse. Apparently deep down we’re all racists anyway and there’s no avoiding it, so don’t get too precious. Do you find yourself over compensating when your around other races, to hide it. There you go. (According to a best selling book)

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
The usual brain dead sheep.. “I get emotionally charged..” haha Doesn't mean u have to stop thinking. I suppose thinking beyond “poor me” is beyond you ... and then “we should resign Brooks for less so it costs us less to lose games!” Fk what next

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
The usual brain dead sheep.. “I get emotionally charged..” haha Doesn't mean u have to stop thinking. I suppose thinking beyond “poor me” is beyond you ... and then “we should resign Brooks for less so it costs us less to lose games!” Fk what next
Standard WA(NKER) Tiger post

Latest posts