What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Cronulla @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton

Who will win? Round 25: Newcastle v Cronulla

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryan.a87

Juniors
Someone on Facebook suggested rather than AOB giving a half time speech, they should all just sit back and watch an episode of everybody loves Raymond

Old dog

Juniors
Overall was as good a performance as I hoped for and the spine, Hoy went ok, had some moments, Crossland played his best game this season, Clune had too many mistakes that directly cost points and Randall tackled well. Bench, JSaf played ok, Johns did little, Saulo did nothing to want him to stay, Sasagi went good but time was short.
We will miss Lee, Tuala not so, Gags missed tackles, Young always strong and good, starting pack strong overall

Seage

Juniors
The amount of times we conceded 40+ (or close enough to) at home just can't be tolerated by a serious organisation. You can't say injuries hampered us because every team has injuries. That Sharks roster is fairly woeful and they did it with ease.

Seage

Juniors
Guys... I don't mean to alarm you all... but we've re-signed Phoenix Crossland. Confirmed by AOB in the presser.

What can he possibly have put on tape this year that AOB thought we couldn't possibly do without next year? Or find literally anyone else in the world to do?

Jono078

Referee
What can he possibly have put on tape this year that AOB thought we couldn't possibly do without next year? Or find literally anyone else in the world to do?
Maybe he'll try Crossland at centre this off-season, I don't know.

Apey

Staff member

Old dog

Juniors
If Crossland has been signed then it’s an indication that we are not getting Brookes, Douhi or anyone else Gamble?, and Crossland is considered better than Clune or Clifford

PhilGould

Bench
Sasagi comes on and instantly looks like our most creative ballplayer. Lucky we've been playing shit locals ahead of him in every possible position long after the season went down the drain.

BWNB

First Grade
Gg guys, my old boys day prediction was looking good.

Anyway enjoy the off season, best of luck.