What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Dolphins @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Dolphins

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dolphins 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They all looked a bit exhausted and tired after the win. Some were a bit happier than others, like they are buying in more.

Api is an enigma, massive motor and has an ethereal mind for the game. He spoke earlier in the year about combinations, footy mate at work was wondering about ours this year.

You’re kind of damned if persist with sub performers.

He’s waiting for his roosters clean out.

I hope they’ve given up. He said the Angus flip out disturbed them and Sualli crisis didn’t help. Likes his Hutch.

Bruz

Juniors
Brooks a big out but I think Api does a good job at 7. Simpkins been ordinary at 9, shame TDS suspended.

The Dolphins centres are Jennings and Bostock so sucks Toas out as he’s the kind of guy who could destroy a shit centre if on. Reillys gone well in nsw cup, I dont think he’s a long term first grade option but good luck to him.
I thought Simpkin was good , just needs time... hard to do much when your getting 10 minutes a game

Tigerm

First Grade
I thought Simpkin was good , just needs time... hard to do much when your getting 10 minutes a game
Unfortunately for Simpkin, I think the writing is on the wall for him, TDS is our future? Api has just resigned so that gives the young fella a few years to get the NRL gig.

It was a close call, but it’s ironic that the Dolphins lost their heads with that mindless penalty-enabling tackle.

Totally unnecessary and half cost them the game.

They saw the pretty young lady at the bar and couldn’t help themselves.

These things, I’m afraid I have to blame Bennett for failing to expel the cheap, lazy and sleazy thoughts.

Footy players falling victim to their natural inclination to bash and maim.

You would put your house on us not to be able to capitalise on it, so it was an extraordinary win.

But I’m not complaining!

WA Tiger

Bench
Only positive out of that game was Reilly, the boy didn’t look out of place, made a couple of errors but 22 tackles/106 metres 10 runs no missed tackles, good debut. I think he moves well - could make the grade
Apart from the offload blitz Wow! Paps suddenly an offload machine. A new dawn hopefully.
Defence wasn’t bad. Attack was great

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Come on dragons, Fight to Win lol
This post tells me your preference is that WT get the spoon this year and WT fail next year with Benji as coach…And so naturally you wouldn’t be at all happy, if we got into the top 8/ top 4 with Benji as coach either..A West Tigers fan? I think not!