What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 25 vs Dolphins @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal

Who will win? Round 25: Wests Tigers v Dolphins

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dolphins 13+

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2023 - Round 25
Wests Tigers v Dolphins
CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal, Parramatta (TICKETS)
Saturday 19 August 2023

Gates 12:40pm
NRLW (WST v SGI) 12:45pm
NRL kickoff 3pm
Broadcast live on Fox League, Kayo Sports.

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Jahream Bula 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Starford To'a 4. Asu Kepaoa 5. Junior Tupou 6. Daine Laurie 7. Luke Brooks 8. Stefano Utoikamanu 9. Apisai Koroisau 10. David Klemmer 11. Isaiah Papali'i 12. John Bateman 13. Fonua Pole 14. Jake Simpkin 15. Alex Seyfarth 16. Alex Twal 17. Shawn Blore 18. Justin Matamua 19. Aitasi James 20. Triston Reilly 21. Josh Feledy 22. Kit Laulilii

Unchanged

DOL2022TEAM.png

1. Kodi Nikorima 2. Jamayne Isaako 3. Jack Bostock 4. Robert Jennings 5. Tesi Niu 6. Isaiya Katoa 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Harrison Graham 10. Herman Ese'ese 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Euan Aitken 13. Mark Nicholls 14. JJ Collins 15. Josh Kerr 16. Anthony Milford 17. Jarrod Wallace 18. Trai Fuller 19. Max Plath 20. Poasa Faamausili 21. Mason Teague 22. Valynce Te Whare

Out: Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (centre), Valynce Te Whare (centre), Jeremy Marshall-King (hooker), Connelly Lemuelu (second row), Kenny Bromwich (lock), Ray Stone (bench)
In: Jack Bostock (centre), Robert Jennings (centre), Harrison Graham (hooker), Euan Aitken (second row), JJ Collins (bench)
Changes: Mark Nicholls (front row to lock), Herman Ese'ese (bench to front row)

A-REF-R-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Jon Stone, Damian Brady
Video Referee: Matt Noyen

STATE LEAGUES
NSW Cup: Western Suburbs^ v Dolphins at Lidcombe, Sun 2pm

QLD Cup: Central^ v Souths Logan at Browne, Sat 4pm
QLD Cup: Northern v Redcliffe^ at Barlow, Sat 5:30pm​

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade

Team List:

1. Jahream Bula - sponsored by Australian Track Services

2. David Nofoaluma - sponsored by Leumeah Shopping Centre

3. Starford To'a - sponsored by Murray Kennedy Real Estate

4. Asu Kepaoa - sponsored by APN Compounding

5. Junior Tupou - sponsored by The Meat Man

6. Daine Laurie - sponsored by Club Menangle

7. Luke Brooks - sponsored by Momenta Advisors

8. Stefano Utoikamanu - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

9. Apisai Koroisau (c) - sponsored by Exclusive Estate Agents

10. David Klemmer - sponsored by Brae Group

11. Isaiah Papali'i - sponsored by Spectrum Pools & Spas

12. John Bateman - sponsored by Kwikflo

13. Fonua Pole - sponsored by Ultra Building Works

Interchange:

14. Jake Simpkin - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

15. Alex Seyfarth - sponsored by Mater Dei on behalf of The Kirk Family

16. Alex Twal - sponsored by LC Wealth

17. Shawn Blore - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

Reserves:

18. Justin Matamua - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

19. Aitasi James - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

20. Triston Reilly - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

21. Josh Feledy - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

22. Kit Laulilii - sponsored by Wests Tigers Foundation

Good team, not sure why we are playing Simpkin, can't Api play the 80 mins?

Tigerm

First Grade
I’m doubtful, but lets win this one for the gipper.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
TWT instagram saying that Brooks is out and API to 7?

But not the WT site atm? Anyone heard anything?

Tigerm

First Grade
TWT instagram saying that Brooks is out and API to 7?

But not the WT site atm? Anyone heard anything?
They are now saying Tristan Reilly will debut in the centres?

If true, good work and good luck, hope you kill it.

Maxxn99

Juniors
If it wasn't for Ben Cummings refereeing I'd be with you....that goose screws us every time.
Really don’t think any ref is any good for us tbh. At least it’s not the pipsqueek Sutton! He loves screwing us over on field and off.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Brooks a big out but I think Api does a good job at 7. Simpkins been ordinary at 9, shame TDS suspended.

The Dolphins centres are Jennings and Bostock so sucks Toas out as he’s the kind of guy who could destroy a shit centre if on. Reillys gone well in nsw cup, I dont think he’s a long term first grade option but good luck to him.

WA Tiger

Bench
Brooks a big out but I think Api does a good job at 7. Simpkins been ordinary at 9, shame TDS suspended.

The Dolphins centres are Jennings and Bostock so sucks Toas out as he’s the kind of guy who could destroy a shit centre if on. Reillys gone well in nsw cup, I dont think he’s a long term first grade option but good luck to him.
Let’s hope you put the same spell on Reilley as you put on Bula..Finally a coach that will mix and match.. Sheens and Madge would never have put api at 7..They both should have put Laurie in the halves at the start of their tenures. Only one did at the end prob with Benjis influence…I think its great how things have turned out.. the Two used up,has been coaches, have departed. Sheens has served his purpose getting Benji up and running …Benji and Fulton have the Pisces connection finally flowing which I knew they eventually would ..and the icing, Farrah’s hard edge to oversea the whole thing.. Farrah will be the perfect mix for Benji..include Furner in that

Last edited:

Fordy20

Juniors

You're right, To'a can be an absolute weapon in his day. In the first matches against the Knights and Cowboys he gave both Gagai and Holmes an absolute bath. He's probably earned a rest. He's played every game this year since he came back in Round 3.

I like that the younger blokes are getting a look in. Reilly's played some 5/8 in NSW Cup, so I wonder if he got the nod so he can shift into the halves at some point with Api shifting back to hooker?

WA Tiger

Bench
Let’s hope you put the same spell on Reilley as you put on Bula..Finally a coach that will mix and match.. Sheens and Madge would never have put api at 7..They both should have put Laurie in the halves at the start of their tenures. Only one did at the end prob with Benjis influence…I think it’s great how things have turned out.. the Two used up,has been coaches have departed. Sheens has served his purpose getting Benji up and running …Benji and Fulton have the Pisces connection finally flowing which I knew they eventually would ..and the icing, Farrah’s hard edge to oversea the whole thing.. Farrah will be the perfect mix for Benji..include Furner in that
Your either a coach or your not…It doesn’t matter how long you are an apprentice... Benji may be no good, as some predict, although I think the negative narrative around, is a knee jerk reaction… Unlike the other two , He’s fixed the halves problem, without much effort and in no time. The other 2 did ignore opportunities, to dive out into a Brooks Free world.. There’s only been one other successful Pisces coach. Robinson. Their usually too soft or too angry..Benji being a stubborn chinese “ox” could be both.
Just like Robinson, Benji will talk to his players. Apparently Benji now has the players attention and respect... If he f**ks it up, at least then he knows.

Last edited:

Latest posts