What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Parramatta @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Parramatta Eels 1-12

• Parramatta Eels 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Benji is really fortunate he’s got the chance to etch some kind of mark into the tree of this season.

He has delivered in some games, he has conceded he wasn’t at his best in others, but this one is wholly clutch for a coach.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sezer out
Latu 7
Sukkar bench

Im not big on Sukkar. He goes hard, more of a second rower then a prop, but a bit small and lacks impact. Still good luck to the kid, another local junior making his debut
I met sukkar last wk at my cousins sons 21st.Lovely kid but thing I noticed was he needs to bulk up re upper body.I wish the kid all the best albeit a little concerned we r rushing him.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I met sukkar last wk at my cousins sons 21st.Lovely kid but thing I noticed was he needs to bulk up re upper body.I wish the kid all the best albeit a little concerned we r rushing him.

He puts in but it too small to make any sort of impact in NSW cup, let alone NRL. If he could put on a bit of size he could turn himself into a Liam Martin style player, but yeah I don’t really see it.

He puts in but it too small to make any sort of impact in NSW cup, let alone NRL. If he could put on a bit of size he could turn himself into a Liam Martin style player, but yeah I don’t really see it.
It’s interesting how some players can bulk up well and others can’t.

The older I get and the more league I see, the more weight I give to smaller players who defy their natural shortcomings and have big hearts.

Some of the older forumers here will remember the likes of the prince of darkness, who had a basic factory body but used it with breathtaking intensity, skill and purpose.

But footy mate at work Vic, he’s of the average male height, full alpha male (weights and boxer), but he got told he wasn’t quite up to gig physically. Mind blowing.

All first grade players are a highly elite lot, somehow threaded the needle one way or another.

One of the more intriguing aspects of the game.

And poor Tuki, all that size and power, just couldn’t be harnessed.

And he panicked and fled in that car accident caper. Kids will be kids I guess. So unwise, he did everything he shouldn’t have done, ticked every box.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Sezer out
Latu 7
Sukkar bench

Im not big on Sukkar. He goes hard, more of a second rower then a prop, but a bit small and lacks impact. Still good luck to the kid, another local junior making his debut
Gee that's a young teen halves pairing.
Young Sukkar gets a gig, the 12th to make the debut this year.
Imagine if his career doesn't pan out well for him and in 15yrs time his son asks,
"how many NRL games did you play dad?
"One son"
What happened?
"We lost and got our third wooden spoon, didn't play another game, can you lend 10bucks son?"

Young Sukkar gets a gig, the 12th to make the debut this year.
Imagine if his career doesn't pan out well for him and in 15yrs time his son asks,
"how many NRL games did you play dad?
"One son"
What happened?
"We lost and got our third wooden spoon, didn't play another game, can you lend 10bucks son?"
Congratulations to him I say!

F&&k the Brooksian bludgers, I hope the kids win this.

WA Tiger

Bench
Too young, Too short.. I don’t buy it ..These young guys will be more excited than nervous.. They’re ready and have been waiting for this all year… Masons and Latu’s acceleration and Latu’s “mature” head and confidence will be big for our little grand final..

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
Too young, Too short.. I don’t buy it ..These young guys will be more excited than nervous.. They’re ready and have been waiting for this all year… Masons and Latu’s acceleration and Latu’s “mature” head and and confidence will be big for our little grand final..
I'm actually looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a big effort from our forwards because if we don't measure up our halves will do more defending than attacking. I agree that Latu has a lot to offer and his role could be the key to us getting the points.

Tigerm

Coach

Wests Tigers are aiming to finish a disappointing season on a high and achieve three straight wins for the first time since 2018

It’s a most unlikely side for many reasons, but so is having a spoonbowl, a single game to rest an entire seasons worth of effort on.

So much better than passing away at the bottom of the table without a snowflakes.

And I’ve been critical of many things throughout the year, but I personally feel it would discredit all of us if I pile on before this historic, enigmatic and exciting match.

So I wish the team, Benji, officials, my club and all of our stakeholders all the best in the world for this.

Up the mighty Wests Tigers!

Let’s get up on our f**king feet and fight to the death.

That’s who we are, that’s our values and purpose in this man’s game.

No surrender whatever the price may be.

Losing this one is not an option.

Last edited:

Nutz

Bench
It’s a most unlikely side for many reasons, but so is having a spoonbowl, a single game to rest an entire seasons worth of effort on.

So much better than passing away at the bottom of the table without a snowflakes.

And I’ve been critical of many things throughout the year, but I personally feel it would discredit all of us if I pile on before this historic, enigmatic and exciting match.

So I wish the team, Benji, officials, my club and all of our stakeholders all the best in the world for this.

Up the mighty Wests Tigers!

Let’s get up on our f**king feet and fight to the death.

That’s who we are, that’s our values and purpose in this man’s game.

No surrender whatever the price may be.

Losing this one is not an option.
Crack up TSP.
Maybe we should do a zoom call from various clubs and pubs where we frequent and have a type of grandfinal day. Stream the collective event to Foxtel.
I know we have members in Perth, Brizzy, Sydney let's partè :)

Latest posts