What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 27 vs Parramatta @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 27: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parramatta Eels 1-12

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Parramatta Eels 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger05

First Grade
I tell you who was worse than Api though. Stefano. He was so shite. From his first mistake that he said wasn't a mistake and Api the dumb f**k believed him up until his pathetic efforts defensively on multiple occasions in the middle. I cannot get over how shit that guy can be and the contract that he is getting in Melbourne. That is an undeserved contract if ever I saw one.

Anger is probably the only appropriate response to most of tonight’s effort.

Our senior players are an embarrassment and our kids need another two or three years in cup.

There’s no way they are ready as a group.

16 sin bins this year, ffs.

We need a large number of good players. I’ll even take bad ones at this point.

How long is the circus going to continue for?

My last act as a member this year will let my hair down and give it to Richo with both barrels. I dont deserve this.

Wizardman

First Grade
That game was a sobering reminder of where we are truly at in the competition.

I do think a few of the fans on here need to have a bit of perspective about our state at the moment.

1. Richo: I will not cop blame on Richo for us getting the spoon. Remember people, Richo came on well after our season finished last year. The roster that we have this year is NOT Richo's doing. He came in way too late to recruit for this season and whould have been ridiculous to sack Benji on the spot. Next season is really Richo's true test. He has made some recruitment moves this season and how things turn out on-field from 2025 is truly on Richo's watch. If we fail to make some sort of improvement in 2025.....then start to flame him. He has had the greater part of a year to look at the state of the clubs so he'll rightfully need to own part of the results in 2025.

2. Spine: Three of the four members tonight are under 20. Things WILL be up and down. It is actually quite an achievement that we managed to put 26 points on them.

3. We put out quite a weak team on the paddock tonight. Yes, part of that responsibility lies on us......but if I was the Eels....I wouldn't feel good having a weakened team like this put 26 on them.

4. I STILL think we have improved as a team this year. Yes, we come from an extremely f**king low watermark....but there are sprouts of potential in the way some of our prospects have played this year....which is more than we can say from the previous two seasons. Despite this, they need to improve more for Benji to keep his job.

5. Some dead wood that has poisoned this team for a few years seem to be on the move and out the door,

Tough way to end the year....but I do think the coach and ceo have to be given more time.

macnaz

Staff member
RITCHO " the club’s season – and its future – won’t be defined by the outcome of the Spoon Bowl against Parramatta on Friday night."
HAHAHA,
The seasons outcome is exactly the same as it was when you arrived , the club still has no backbone , the team still chokes when playing a game with any significance, we still have the same deadshits incognito running the board , we still fail to identify talent , we still support a ridiculous coach fairytale and on it goes 😡

Wizardman

First Grade
@Wizardman If we went down fighting even with a shit team i could perhaps believe Ritcho has entrenched something different into the place..... but its EXACTLY the same f**king DNA this place has shown for 15 years 😡
Im not sure how Richo can fix a f**ked up roster when he was recruited in December last year. The shit roster we have is Pascoe/fedora asshole's team. I'll define Richo from our recruitment this year and our performance next year. I do think we have a few young diamonds in our squad. Without a shadow of a f**king doubt, we have the worst roster in the comp and our results have matched that.

macnaz

Staff member
Im not sure how Richo can fix a f**ked up roster when he was recruited in December last year. The shit roster we have is Pascoe/fedora asshole's team. I'll define Richo from our recruitment this year and our performance next year. I do think we have a few young diamonds in our squad. Without a shadow of a f**king doubt, we have the worst roster in the comp and our results have matched that.
I guess ill wait till next year , and the year after and the one after that. Lets be honest the coaches ,officials and players come and go .... The cocks at the top pulling the strings never go ☹️.
But yeah you are right we can only see how the future pans out. I agree

macnaz

Staff member
I thought I was seeing some light for next season the last few weeks but the boys extinguished that tonight…… anything better than the spoon next year will be a win.
How many seasons now ended in failure that have basically resumed in failure the following year... ffs a hard fought loss in front of sell out home crowd wasnt to much to ask for was it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Benji admitted he just told them to chuck it around. Wish he told the fans that, I wouldn’t have bothered going. The amount of dropped ball I. Our own half, were lucky it wasn’t 80.

gordsy

Juniors
We have Turuva, Skelton, Bird, Hunt and maybe the bloke from the Raiders along with Luai. But until we learn to be tough and consistent then we are f**ked. I would hire the Broncos defensive coach from last year, the one Kevie sacked because he was too tough of the poor darlings. We could sure use him. Some of our blokes think a tackle is for when you go fishing...

Gardenia

Bench
Hope you don’t mind Gardenia coming into your thread. I was really hoping you would beat Parra they are so annoying. You have so much talent coming next year I am jealous. And some great young talent coming through.
Cheer up Tigers you will be right next year .
and thanks for taking Birdy frees up a spot for us. The guy plays his heart out and has some skill you could do a lot worse than him.

Latest posts