What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 3 vs Panthers @ Campbelltown

Who will win? Round 3: Panthers v Knights

• Penrith Panthers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joel-22

Juniors
big month or so for Sione.

Hard to see where he fits in the 2021 side with everyone fit and firing

Old dog

Juniors
Don’t both Guerra and Glasby have another contracted year left, need to move them on as can’t see them playing reserves, would free up cap. We will know how things are when Barnett is back and Friz arrives next season will leave Fitz a season Sione battling for bench.

slotmachine

First Grade
Sione is like some horror movie monster that cannot be killed, his defensive reads will still be haunting my dreams in 2021.

But seriously Guerra will be gone, and Ese'ese probably too expensive to keep. Sione better than Brodie Jones etc

Knight Vision

First Grade
Don’t both Guerra and Glasby have another contracted year left, need to move them on as can’t see them playing reserves, would free up cap. We will know how things are when Barnett is back and Friz arrives next season will leave Fitz a season Sione battling for bench.
This is Guerra last year and Glasby has another year to run and then he'll be gonzki

big month or so for Sione.

Hard to see where he fits in the 2021 side with everyone fit and firing
He offers more on the bench with versatility much like Mitch Aubusson for the Rorters.

I dont see a future for Fitz at the club unless Barny moves to lock.

slotmachine

First Grade
Ese'ese will leave for $$$ and fitz,frizz and barnett will be the backrow if I was betting.

bench of watson, and some combo of jacob, glasby, saulo, and sione

Knight Vision

First Grade
Ese'ese will leave for $$$ and fitz,frizz and barnett will be the backrow if I was betting.

bench of watson, and some combo of jacob, glasby, saulo, and sione
Really hope Herman doesnt leave, I think he's got a big future, dont think we've seen anywhere near what he can do yet. Not that it means much but I think he bought a house in Newy also.

PhilGould

Bench
He seems settled and I get the feeling he would stay for less than he can get elsewhere, but if another club blows us out of the water he'd be dumb not to take it.

EdLondon

Juniors
Wonder what the new 6 again and one ref will be like for us. Will be a test for fitness and the effort on effort for the big men. Wonder how Randell and Watson will be used. Might actually be a good game for Chris to debut if we get the ball enough. Our second rowers are going to have to stand up big time and hopefully Herman has fixed some of his online defence because it will be tested at some point. Bit worried about the pace of the game and Guerra. Can see them targeting him.

Wonder what the new 6 again and one ref will be like for us. Will be a test for fitness and the effort on effort for the big men. Wonder how Randell and Watson will be used. Might actually be a good game for Chris to debut if we get the ball enough. Our second rowers are going to have to stand up big time and hopefully Herman has fixed some of his online defence because it will be tested at some point. Bit worried about the pace of the game and Guerra. Can see them targeting him.
I reckon that Bennett style continuous one up hit-ups hoping to get them tired won't work. By the time you tire them out that way they've run around you. Souths showed that.

PhilGould

Bench
SQUAD REDUCTION | The Knights have suffered a blow ahead of Sunday's game with Lachlan Fitzgibbon ruled out for the clash against Penrith.

Fitzgibbon picked up a hamstring injury and has been replaced by Aidan Guerra in the starting line-up.

Coach O'Brien has also omitted Pasami Saulo from the extended bench.

Bradman Best, Mason Lino and Brodie Jones remain in the squad and are in contention for the final bench spot.

A decision on the make-up of the interchange will be made one-hour before kick-off.

SQUAD REDUCTION | The Knights have suffered a blow ahead of Sunday's game with Lachlan Fitzgibbon ruled out for the clash against Penrith.

Fitzgibbon picked up a hamstring injury and has been replaced by Aidan Guerra in the starting line-up.

Coach O'Brien has also omitted Pasami Saulo from the extended bench.

Bradman Best, Mason Lino and Brodie Jones remain in the squad and are in contention for the final bench spot.

A decision on the make-up of the interchange will be made one-hour before kick-off.
Could be Best off the bench. There's been talk about him moving into the forwards. New rules might suit that move and at least he has NRL experience.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Could be Best off the bench. There's been talk about him moving into the forwards. New rules might suit that move and at least he has NRL experience.
having mobile forwards is the go with the rule change.....like Watson and Sione I wonder how Best would go in D? no doubt he's big enough.

Old dog

Juniors
That would mean a few changes Best to unfavourable right, Taulo to right with Best to left, simpler to put Jones to bench to replace Guerra replacing Fitz, can’t see it happening, too many changes with inexperienced/rookie players.

Old dog

Juniors
Regarding Jones, he has been with us a long time, lots of games u20’s and reserves, way over due to show us what he has got, up for contract extension or NRL oblivion, in a way I hope he gets his chance and nails it but for me he should have made it by now considering our team has been a bit weak for a few seasons and now getting stronger