What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 5 vs Dolphins @ Suncorp Stadium, Milton / Yuggera-Turrbal

Who will win? Round 5: Dolphins v Wests Tigers

• Dolphins 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Dolphins 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Dally M votes: Isaiya Katoa 6, Jeremy Marshall-King 4, Aidan Sezer 1, Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 1.

ABC player of the year votes:

3 — Isaiya Katoa (Dolphins)

2 — Stefano Utoikamanu (Tigers)

1 — Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)

Finally someone has recognised Stefano.

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Agree with a lot of what's been said here. I'll just point out, I am so sick and tired of this stupid team wasting their captain's challenge every week. If we keep that up our sleeve, Api could have challenged that ridiculous knock-on call in the second half and then we're well within a chance of winning the game.

It's utter ineptitude to waste it unless it's 100% a howler from the ref.

Big chance to turn it around with some fresh legs next week, although going to missing both Fainus and Bateman (although that's a blessing in disguise) you'd think.

Das Hassler

Bench
If we keep that up our sleeve, Api could have challenged that ridiculous knock-on call in the second half and then we're well within a chance of winning the game.

The first thing most of us thought....as dumb as that was of sullivan...and in fact dumber by being in the first minutes of the game it's probably a hard lesson for Api as well as he'd be dirty on himself for not overruling it...I can only guess he didn't see it or see it clearly ..Sullivan has a lot of growing into his job to do

Trollhammaren

Juniors
The first thing most of us thought....as dumb as that was of sullivan...and in fact dumber by being in the first minutes of the game it's probably a hard lesson for Api as well as he'd be dirty on himself for not overruling it...I can only guess he didn't see it or see it clearly ..Sullivan has a lot of growing into his job to do

They did the same thing against the Eels as well. Would have been handy for the last play of the game that led to the shot at goal.

Nutz

Bench
  • Dally M votes: Isaiya Katoa 6, Jeremy Marshall-King 4, Aidan Sezer 1, Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 1.

ABC player of the year votes:

3 — Isaiya Katoa (Dolphins)

2 — Stefano Utoikamanu (Tigers)

1 — Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)

Finally someone has recognised Stefano.
Stef's really come on leap and bounds this year after putting injury behind him and a solid preseason.
Big fellas need a good preparation and he's showing the doubters that wanted to get rid of him that they were wrong.

Latest posts