What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Yeah I get he promoted the ball but they should be able to see he ends up over the line anyway.

Doesn't matter in the scheme of things, we're not winning anyway I guess.
Common sense needs to apply though, surely the ball was going to end up on the line even without him promoting the ball.
I don't think you could say he definitely gets there without promoting it. Not enough certainty to over-rule the onfield ref.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Good to see you on board. Thought you may have been hiding out in other game day threads mate!!

Can't wait to read your insights about our disastrous start to the season and the reasons behind it. May you stay true to your thoughts of the past few weeks. No back flips now Pedgey Wedgey.

No way to sugar coat it. Truly awful dislay. But life goes on eh?

Good to see your blood pressure is under control...

Jono078

Referee
Good effort there Barnett.

We should be up to 30 points by now. We need to carry this into next week. Today will be a bit too much to get anything out of it.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
This 20 mins or so after half time has been our best attacking footy all season. Pity it took 5.5 games of absolute rubbish to figure out how to attack.

slotmachine

First Grade
Why is Levi not a dummy half on the last, but instead at first receiver screaming for the ball on the short side?

Was he dropped on his head as a child?