What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
I wonder what Browns post match conference is going to be like. Some players have to be dropped thats for sure.

Jono078

Referee
Last try kind of sums up the Knights for me and in particular Fitzgibbon. Not prepared to put it all on the line and just a whatever attitude. It's not what winners or aspiring premiers are made of.

Even after an almost dominating second half we still lost it 16-14..

Bartwah

Juniors
Watson out for Mann, and Levi our for anyone with half a brain. Most selfish and useless player we’ve ever had. S#!t, I’d rather have buhrer play the full 80

Swarzey

Bench
I'm not even mad, I'm actually happy about this loss. Its the perfect illustration of how poor of a coach Nathan Brown is. The club's culture is clearly f**ked, nobody improves under him and players regress.

Soon hes f**ked off the better. I don't even care if we have to write off another season so early by doing so.

Burwood

Bench
On the plus side I’ve been betting $50 on our opposition each week just to dilute my inevitable disappointment when we lose. At this rate I can quit my job at the end of the season and settle into a nice comfortable retirement.

The way we’re going, you’ll be lucky to turn $50 into $51. No way the bookies should be giving the opposition anything other than $1.01 for the win.

Latest posts