What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
Let me share my game day experience with you. I decided this week I would not watch the game for my own sanity and happiness. It wasn’t necessarily a line in the sand that I’m no longer a Knights fan, but it was something I wanted to try for the first time in 25 years. I just felt like the Knights had finally let me down too much, that this was worse than the wooden spoon years because I actually had some hope this year. It became quite obvious early on that hope was misplaced. And I didn’t enjoy watching any of our games at all this season, not even a little bit.

So today was great. I made social plans and didn’t check the score once. I still haven’t checked, but I take it from some of the comments that I made the right call. I’m sure I’ll be back, but it really felt good to actively not engage. Yes I’m on here still, but it’s a huge thing for someone like me to not watch a Knights game when I could have. I didn’t miss a single game from the spoon years or any other year. Amazingly and surprisingly, this season so far is the most exasperated I’ve ever felt about this team and its direction. But today I am far more chilled than last weekend. It’s sad but true.

Latest posts