What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I have serious questions regarding our attacking structures that are going on at training. Brown is reported to be our attacking coach and he hires a defensive coach. When he was playing in the 90s I remember being critical of how often he’d attack the blindside. It doesn’t appear that he’s improved greatly when it comes to his attacking game plans as coach. Last year we seemed to attack better, but this may be due to Pearce and Ponga being in great form as opposed to Browns coaching. If I were the knights, I’d hire an attacking coach and let Brown do the role of other coaches and focus on overseeing the team as opposed to doing this as well at being the attacking coach.

Bartwah

Juniors
I was under the impression that James sheppard was our attacking coach. Same bloke that was our defensive coach last year. Could be wrong though

I was under the impression that James sheppard was our attacking coach. Same bloke that was our defensive coach last year. Could be wrong though
He's assistant coach for sure. From the way he has been talking at the team launches he does a lot of work with the players..

Zoidberg

First Grade
That’s probably our strongest backline (maybe Moga).
If we don’t get them ball today, we deserve to lose.

Apey

Staff member
If we lose I'm skipping our next home game. So we'll probably win, I'll go to the next home game, and we'll get destroyed.

I mean... go team!

Loose Cannon

Bench
Happy with Watson at 6. Didnt get it enough with Pearce at 7 last year.

Hope Pearce actually plays well (not confident), and we get to see combo develop.

Even with Watson ‘s limited ball play, I expect Ramien to get more directed to him in attack.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Interestingly we’re throwing a lot of passes while coming out of our end, going 2 wide of the ruck quite often at the moment. Seems to be a deliberate tactic.