What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 6 vs Titans @ Cbus Super Stadium

Who will win? Round 6: Titans v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight Vision

First Grade
Watson represents the lack of urgency. Gets thrown a bad pass- throws his hands in the air....Throws a bad pass - watches the Titans player run passed him.

Bartwah

Juniors
This team can go f$&k itself. I refuse to pay anymore of my hard earned money for season memberships if they continue to go out there and look like they aren’t even trying

Johns Magic

Referee
Watson represents the lack of urgency. Gets thrown a bad pass- throws his hands in the air....Throws a bad pass - watches the Titans player run passed him.

Yep he is having an absolute shocker. Dropped it when he would have scored. Then drops it and doesn’t chase and watches Sami score. Then throws a poor pass to Saifiti and is busier carrying on bitching than covering and they score.

Jono078

Referee
Something drastic has to change to wake this mob up and I believe it starts with Brown.

Our line speed is atrocious. Our fitness is subpar. What are we expecting to achieve with no line speed? If anything it gives the opposition a mental boost knowing they have all the time in the world to do whatever they want.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Yep he is having an absolute shocker. Dropped it when he would have scored. Then drops it and doesn’t chase and watches Sami score. Then throws a poor pass to Saifiti and is busier carrying on bitching than covering and they score.
yep. He shouldnt be playing first grade