What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rod

Bench
I mean in all seriousness you can't do what Jack did in the tunnel.

But I'm also over players like Mahoney thinking they can say whatever they want without any repercussions. They just showed Mahoney in the dressing rooms afterwards and he was shitting himself, because he expects to just say whatever he wants without anyone doing anything about it.

Loose Cannon

Bench

But I'm also over players like Mahoney thinking they can say whatever they want without any repercussions. They just showed Mahoney in the dressing rooms afterwards and he was shitting himself, because he expects to just say whatever he wants without anyone doing anything about it.
Exactly, it’s the game’s fault for not allowing repercussions. But current society suggests we can’t think for ourselves these days without consequences.

Reflector

Juniors
Exactly, it’s the game’s fault for not allowing repercussions. But current society suggests we can’t think for ourselves these days without consequences.
The end result of the no punch rule is this. We should've already seen what the effect had been from the AFL's introduction of the policy...

Haffa

The teams playing frustrated. Wait until they review the video. They’ll experience the same frustrations we experienced.

I wonder if AOB is in the mold of Brian Smith, filling their brains with too much talk.

The game is easy, run hard tackle harder. Smash to other bloke so hard he thinks twice about running next time. Place to ball over the white line.

Wizardman

First Grade

Sounds like an excuse to me for Jack. What Jack did deserves at least a month off. Your management in not getting Jack tucked away knowing his history deserves a bit of a drilling as well.

Latest posts