What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So the halftime score doubled itself by F.T

Who are Knights beating this season assuming none of the current coaches get sacked and there's no major changes to squads with injuries?

I'd say Titans, Souths...maybe Eels, Tigers and maybe Dragons again.
Honestly, playing like that? On current form we lose to all of them and comfortably. The Bulldogs were not great.

Loose Cannon

Bench
Harsh reality is, most other sides account for the Bulldogs today from what I saw. They weren't impressive, had a TON of errors and gifted us field position.
Dog’s played the game required to beat us. It doesn’t have to be very good, that’s not their fault. They are well on the right track, but yes, they still have a way to go.

Their tactics were pretty spot on, regardless. Unlike O’Brien’s tactics, which aren’t a reality .

Zoidberg

First Grade
Got exactly what we deserved today. Most of it comes down to attitude. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not. Easily turned around but will they?

Dog’s played the game required to beat us. It doesn’t have to be very good, that’s not their fault. They are well on the right track, but yes, they still have a way to go.

Their tactics were pretty spot on, regardless. Unlike O’Brien’s tactics, which aren’t a reality .
Fair. I didn't see the entire game. Couldn't stomach it. Had all the hallmarks...

Knight Tales

Bench
The dome of ignorance will no doubt be raised again around WESTs now that the season is pretty much done. So is it Phoenix in the halves next week? Cos if nothing else he will have a red hot crack and his defence will be worth the attack sacrifice. But you have to have that first to sacrifice it anyway. Bring up Pryce and just settle on it. Let the others sulk their way into a release.
KP
lucas
KPP
Phoenix
Leo
Brails.
The only guaranteed starters for me.
the ones who have ago every week. Our skipper is busted. And it does not have to be this way.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Foxleague showing footage of Hetherington taking a swing at Mahoney in the tunnel.
NRL will investigate.
Not sure if it was serious as Hetho had a big grin.

Nuke

Staff member
Move the club to Perth.
Hey, I give enough of my time and money (neither of which I have much of!) as it is without using up more of each attending games here every 2nd week just to watch this crap being served up..!

Woody90

Juniors
I’d give Pryce a go at fullback next week with KP’s injury. At least he won’t have to tackle much.

Seasons done - might as well give him a go.

Rod

Bench
Meh good on him. Mahoney obviously never shuts up and deserves one on his chin.

Woody90

Juniors
I missed the start of the game. At what point did KP get the foot injury? He looked f**ked from the moment I turned it on.