What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 7 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 7: Canterbury v Newcastle

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perverse

Referee
Our first set in good ball and Kalyn touches the ball once to kick it. What is wrong with us?

Rod

Bench
Fk me Jenkins really offers nothing.

Annoying thing is even in that one attacking set you could see the Dogs could be vulnerable.

The team is rotten.

I never understood why we resigned AOB when he never earned it, never turned the team around consistently. A fluke run off the back of an elite player doesn't deserve a 3 year extension when the rest of your tenure has been underwhelming.

Just have no faith in him.

Haffa

The team is rotten.

I never understood why we resigned AOB when he never earned it, never turned the team around consistently. A fluke run off the back of an elite player doesn't deserve a 3 year extension when the rest of your tenure has been underwhelming.

Just have no faith in him.
His mum will be here soon to tell you Ads isn’t the problem.

Latest posts