What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Cowboys @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Who will win? Round 8: Cowboys v Knights

• North Queensland Cowboys 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

• Newcastle Knights 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bhana is listed out for the season. I hope for him it isn't too much longer.
Question is what to do about his contract. He is off at the end of the year.I doubt he would have been re-signed.

Seage

Juniors
Some 'quality' comments from the thick demographic on that daily mail article. Peasants.

I don't think the knights should be obliged to offer him a contract because of injury. He wasnt likely getting one before it, so as long as the Knights look after him with rehab and welfare (and potential medical retirement if required) then they should be able to make an objective decision

Apey

Staff member
Fake news until the players are on the field and I can't see him on the bench

Frederick

Staff member
Needed to be done. Kudos to Brown for making tough decisions. If only Stone had had the balls to drop Kurt every now and then we might've won a few more games under him

Btp

Juniors
I wonder if it's a little more to do with his knees. Or if they are going hand in hand, unable to select because he's basically unable to play. I said in previous post he has no-one better to replace him. But I do wish Feeney well and hope he and Lamb put on a big performance and forwards protect them.

Still Nutty

Juniors
The more I see, the more I am sure Brown was the perfect choice as coach for where we were...every thing I've seen from him so far just re-enforces that belief.

I really hope Jaleen can lift and produce a solid and serviceable performance that doesn't give the nay-sayers any grounds for bagging this decision.

Btp

Juniors
I hope he does mate, but don't expect ground shaking victory. Expect the haters to call for Browns head... But f**k them Brown and co made the top call.

The more I see, the more I am sure Brown was the perfect choice as coach for where we were...every thing I've seen from him so far just re-enforces that belief.

I really hope Jaleen can lift and produce a solid and serviceable performance that doesn't give the nay-sayers any grounds for bagging this decision.

Alex28

Coach
He's certainly got no fear of job uncertainty. Ballsy move. Hopefully it's the rocket that he needs.

Browny has had a good week. His appearance on Sterlo on Fox was super impressive.

Hardcore_Fan

Juniors
This is amazing news. Brown is the hero we need. Always has the same thoughts as this forum. I'm sure he must red LU