What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Canterbury @ Accor Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park / Wanngal

Who will win? Round 9: Canterbury v Wests Tigers

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
I wasn’t disagreeing with you. Just think he is a really massive loss for us. His work rate is amazing.

I’m praying we don’t get 50 points put on us
All good mate, i am tipping it’ll be a bit of a scrap fest tbh. But with Kikau playing as good as he is now against our edge defence is a scary prospect

Pezz70

Juniors
Send this woman back the the NRLW, she has killed us from the start, she might as well score the tries for the dogs. When asked for an explanation she made something up to cover her arse.

Pezz70

Juniors
Fainu struggling at dummy half, need to release the ball rather than taking a step or two

Pezz70

Juniors
Good to see that effort at the end from the boys on half time. Bula was a bit late to accelerate towards Addo-Carr but the boys did well to cover it

Perth Tiger

Bench
I am not normally into red bashing but the red was atrocious that first half. Mystery six agains for every mistake they made.
At least we didn’t let it get to us and were committed for the whole half.

The attack needs some work though, apart from a couple of periods we were going sideways so slowly and getting smashed.

Still the game is there to take

Tigerm

First Grade
A pretty good effort from the lads, thought we had a few decisions go against us again, but they didn’t let it effect them.
Bula having better impact this game.
I think our forwards are dominating and our backs are doing much better than the dogs.
40 to go. We need this one.

So far so good. I've been critical of Bula lately but he's having a bloody good game today.

Can't really fault any of our players. Everyone is putting in and we're working really well as a team in defence.

Come on Tigers

Last edited:

Pezz70

Juniors
f**k that try was soft. What was Bula doing. He was friggin ball watching letting his mate do the work. That’s was pathetic

Pezz70

Juniors
Time to dump Sezer, shit penalty, shit defence. Put Latu at half. Benji needs to pull him right now. And then f**ks up again, he had a brain snap f**k him off. He is on tilt cause he has been outplayed by Burton