What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 9 vs Rabbitohs @ Bankwest Stadium

Who will win? Round 9: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WA Tiger

Bench
Still a bob each way isn’t it...Its a mystery where he will play prob for Madge too... 9 No ...Centre? X coz why didn’t he start there 7 Yes but Madge wouldn’t want to bring poor wee Brookes world tumbling down and 6 ?? Depends what the score is at 1/4 time ...An injury could put him straight in at 6..It’s a weird one..at least he’s got a chance

Last edited:

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Very difficult to decipher the above post, however, I think Benji on the bench is a good move. Can cover a few spots if we get an injury and some fresh legs in a general-like role at the back end of the game could be an advantage. Hope he does well!

So, who makes way?

The bench was listed as, Elijah Taylor, Thomas Mikaele, Sam McIntyre & Chris Lawrence. I'd still want 4 forwards and especially Mikaele & McIntyre.

Of the 4 listed I'd rather see Taylor drop off.

Vic Mackey

Referee
So, who makes way?

The bench was listed as, Elijah Taylor, Thomas Mikaele, Sam McIntyre & Chris Lawrence. I'd still want 4 forwards and especially Mikaele & McIntyre.

Of the 4 listed I'd rather see Taylor drop off.

mcIntyre failed the HIA protocols

Lawrence is starting center

my guess is bench will be

14. Taylor
15. Mikaele
16. Chee Kam
17. Marshall

yikes..

Das Hassler

Bench
If it's close in the last 20 i'd like to see Che kam in the backrow with the three halves all on at the same time

Tigers Tale

Juniors
Is Packer available, I would Like to see him have a go.

I'm with you Tigerm, at least get one more big body in there. Packer owes us after that last performance so I'd be throwing him in there and telling him to rip in. Bench is way too small....

Change in the breeze at hq with Benji.

Might be a very different direction than the gruesome blood letting we were all spoiling for.

Spoke to a former kangaroo a short time ago and he said Benji and Madge had something brewing for the game. He said he thought that Madge was one of the best coaches in the nrl at the moment.

Cheery news!

macnaz

Staff member
Benji’s back so the Facebook brigade will be happy
Why . Whats your issue with that ? He has probably been our best player this year apart from his defence the last game he played .. Reynolds has offered perhaps 50% of what Benji offers in game direction yet has an equally poor if not worse defensive record.
He also IS the only captain we seem to have on the field.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Just been reported that Hoffman is making his debut replacing Talau who has been ruled out due to hamstring injury.

A tale of two Harry’s.

AF09178E-FF30-4F41-BA09-44657B9EBC0B.jpeg

Tiger Harry gets to play first grade each week, lead the Dally Ms and is a white hot chance to play rep footy this year. He is revered and beloved by fans all over the game and has millions of dollars of endorsements waiting for him. A career in the media follows, set for the rest of his life. Club legend, future coach, will never walk alone.

Our players have adopted him like a brother. Madge has lifted his game to the highest level possible.

Most importantly, he’s having the effing time of his life.

No player in the game has better prospects than Tigers Harry.
——————————/

The storm Harry has to wait on bended knee for Sir Galahad and his next boring and grubby 400 games in a city that hates rugby league. Lives in obscurity, even the gear steward thinks he’s a fan whose got lost and is in the wrong place. Barely gets to put a boot on. Traded like a zoo animal. Unnoticed, a chumpster piece of writhing rotting meat for Bellamy ( yesterday’s coach) to teach how to wrestle, so Sir effing Galahad can win yet another medal of honour.

Do your one year on the dank grimy purple merkin virus infested bench next year Harry and ffs come HOME my son. This Footy Frankenstein Melbourne experiment won’t last forever. Running out of players. Don’t become a self loathing tosser to be dissed and ridiculed for the rest of your life a la the turd and the slimy cat.

We don’t forget Harry and wed rather die before we forgive. Just the way we’re built.

Another proud message brought to you by.....

Destination Tigers.
NRL club of the year.
It’s great to be West Tiger Harry. Believe.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
A tale of two Harry’s.

View attachment 39786

Tiger Harry gets to play first grade each week, lead the Dally Ms and is a white hot chance to play rep footy this year. He is revered and beloved by fans all over the game and has millions of dollars of endorsements waiting for him. A career in the media follows, set for the rest of his life. Club legend, future coach, will never walk alone.

Our players have adopted him like a brother. Madge has lifted his game to the highest level possible.

Most importantly, he’s having the effing time of his life.

No player in the game has better prospects than Tigers Harry.
——————————/

The storm Harry has to wait on bended knee for Sir Galahad and his next boring and grubby 400 games in a city that hates rugby league. Lives in obscurity, even the gear steward thinks he’s a fan whose got lost and is in the wrong place. Barely gets to put a boot on. Traded like a zoo animal. Unnoticed, a chumpster piece of writhing rotting meat for Bellamy ( yesterday’s coach) to teach how to wrestle, so Sir effing Galahad can win yet another medal of honour.

Do your one year on the dank grimy purple merkin virus infested bench next year Harry and ffs come HOME my son. This Footy Frankenstein Melbourne experiment won’t last forever. Running out of players. Don’t become a self loathing tosser to be dissed and ridiculed for the rest of your life a la the turd and the slimy cat.

We don’t forget Harry and wed rather die before we forgive. Just the way we’re built.

Another proud message brought to you by.....

Destination Tigers.
NRL club of the year.
It’s great to be West Tiger Harry. Believe.
I think you drink to much strong coffee:)

Tiger05

First Grade
Anyone else got a bad feeling about this one. Souths have some backline. They have it all over us. We have Twal and BJ out.

Tigerm

First Grade
Anyone else got a bad feeling about this one. Souths have some backline. They have it all over us. We have Twal and BJ out.
I think we can win it, Twal has been out a few games and Hugh has covered for him quite well, BJ is hot and cold, so I think we have those positions covered.
If we can play and defend with the intensity and passion of the last few games, we should be OK.
Only issue may be GK, we are ordinary in this department.

Latest posts