What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match discussion vs Manly

hindy111

Post Whore
Poore was ordinary in his first stint but once parra got going he steam rolled them....
It was the same old thou-Hanye and moi moi show
The halves realy did concern me thou.They where pathetic.And mateo needs to get some combos going because he is getting caught out on his own with no options

big boppa eel

Juniors
Very relieved, though def dodged a bullet and need to wake up to ourselves, in saying that some great tries and alot of conviction when they were in the mood, and just quietly Eric Grothe is playing with more passion and brains than he ever has and needs to be signed, on the other hand Feleti was missing in action and not a good look.

parra pete

Referee
:lol::lol:

I got text messages from several Parra fans after the game apologising!

Even in Gridiron you arent allowed to throw the ball forward in the same play.

Dial 1300 WHO GIVES A sh*t and explain it to them. What's better than beating Manly....NOTHING..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

pretty hard to argue, it was a mile forward

big boppa eel

Juniors

Too bad mate u guys got a good rub of the green in first half, trust me u would never get a call like that from me, though u seem a decent guy Dutchy so aint going to rub it in.:sarcasm:

fish eel

Immortal
You know, I had a feeling the first half would be poor when Eric Grothe and Luke Burt ran out and went to the wrong end of the field

Parra

Referee
It was forward enough to not only keep manly on the bottom of the ladder, but make 'em whinge like stink about it as well.

perfect.

Dutchy

Immortal
It was forward enough to not only keep manly on the bottom of the ladder, but make 'em whinge like stink about it as well.

perfect.

You wont see me whinging in any ref threads or game threads this week.

I will say Hokko > Morts

hindy111

Post Whore
BAD CALL? Hey what about last years grand final when moi moi got penalised and we where denied the chance of winning it...Yeah you take the calls when you get them but at 20 point lead u should never loose--Enjoy a long sh*t season...
ps- all there 4 try scorers where ex eels anyhows

Latest posts