What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match discussion vs Manly

Parra

Referee
20-4 up and lost
20-0 up and lost

Two chokes in the first two rounds. It's going to be a long season. Abandon ship.

jk13

First Grade
worst game i've ever watched, yet the best game i've ever watched
there may have been forward passes, but its all about us getting paid back for ridiculous decisions in the past. this team is capable of anything

hineyrulz

Post Whore
im so terribly sorry how thoughtless of me to mention that parramatta won the game of the back of 2 forward passes.
sh*t happens and thats footy, remember the game last year when you blokes had no right beating Cronulla??? Suck it up Princess even after that try you let in one more.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Was it?

Just got home, havent seen a replay.

If it was, makes it even sweeter against that mob

I'd say about 3 or 4 metres forward, but Manly got away with at least 4 that I counted in the first half so I'm not surprised they didn't pull KK up for his.

Manly seem to pass forward alot from dummy half and you cant argue it went backwards from the hands if the dummy half is stationary

dikefalos

Juniors
:lol:

What you wanted a better response on the Eels forum?

Suck it up princess.
no not really i just wanted point out the game was determined buy 2 forward passes now you can go and hug your parra budies & talk about how wonderfull & brilliant the eels were to win the game.

jk13

First Grade
dikefalos, enjoy watching other teams make the finals this year you bitter merkin

Last edited by a moderator:

Parra

Referee
no not really i just wanted point out the game was determined buy 2 forward passes now you can go and hug your parra budies & talk about how wonderfull & brilliant the eels were to win the game.

You forgot the bit about your fat forwards who can only play for 50 minutes.

jk13

First Grade
thanks twizzle, too much rum and listening to manly supporters makes me cross the line

forward pass

Coach
I hope the boys don't let the final result overshadow some of the serious deficiencies in our game.

I have just arrived home and am still buzzing, but I am still furious and concerned at our first 50 minutes which was inept at best.

Our kicking game is diabolical and our go forward (except Fui) is non-existant. I still can not believe how bad we were. We were absolutely terrible.

Full credit for the fightback - but we need to lift in a big way.

Hayne - what can I say - a champion. I can't recall the last time I have been more excited at a try, than the one Tahu scored today. Simply superb!!!!

The Colonel

Immortal

Two weeks in a row your mob have given up twenty point leads. It may have been a forward pass but maybe the deliberate penalties on the tryline and the four your mob through in the first half evened out in the end.

Bye princess, better luck across in the Manly forum. I'm sure someone will let you blow your nose on their shirt.....

jk13

First Grade
i didn't think our go forward was that bad, but our rush up off the defensive line was diabolical again. we were waiting for them everytime

parra pete

Referee
chokes thats funny & how many premierships has parra won since 1986

*Wonders how many ex Eels were in the Manly lineup today*.
For a mob of chokers, Noely is sure keen on recruiting them to the sea side.....
Ben Farrar, Jamie Lyon, Tony Williams, Joe Gaulavo, Trenty Hodkinson, Dave Williams....

He's out 2.jpg

EELICIT

Juniors

My fellow byzantine brother why would you want to suport manly anyway ?

Latest posts