What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match discussion vs Manly

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Just on that game, my only concern for next week's game is that our attack is a bit weak. Tigers defence is ordinary. Thats over 60 points in 2 weeks conceded.

Bring on the Saviour KK

Amazingly prophetic quote. KK was the spark that turned us around.

Hayne has turned this game.

Haha.

He didn't turn crap. Fui and KK turned the game today and without them we wouldn't have done crap. The amazing try from Tahu wouldn't have even been close to happening if Burt didn't have the balls to throw that amazing pass.

WHAT A TRY!!!! Where the sh*t has this been? Luke Burt, take a bow, you are a legend.

Exactly!

I'd say Burt >>>>>> Lyon

4/4 vs 2/4 was the difference

Burt WAS the difference. 4 tries apiece means we won on goalkicking, thus 4/4 was the difference.

bartman

Immortal
My concern for next week's game is that we don't turn up and dish another 50mins of crap before getting lucky and escaping with an (exciting but overall quite sloppy) win.

EELICIT

Juniors
Im predicting KK will start next week.Where? Im not sure.But i think ando will start him

Im hoping kk will start as he has exciting pace off the mark and looks for opportunities to bust the line. He is young and very attack minded. Our defense is good and has been for a while we need to get our attack cracking earlier in games ! kk could be the catalyst !!

natheel

Coach
Kk played bloody well. Let's see how he goes next week I rekon start him at hooker with matt on the bench to be honest

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
no not really i just wanted point out the game was determined buy 2 forward passes now you can go and hug your parra budies & talk about how wonderfull & brilliant the eels were to win the game.

Listen here folacio dike,
Go and suck on your team mates instead of sucking up on slippery Eels,
you moron.
Wait to Parra Jesus gets his keyboard on you you savage pest.
I don't like winging Moaners,
Take it you loser but don't come sharing your herpes around here.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Listen here folacio dike,
Go and suck on your team mates instead of sucking up on slippery Eels,
you moron.
Wait to Parra Jesus gets his keyboard on you you savage pest.
I don't like winging Moaners,
Take it you loser but don't come sharing your herpes around here.

Crikey's for a moment there I slipped to the dark-side but then Manly does have that effect even on the best of us. Sorry dorky-dike for the darkness but then I suggest you don't come around here again as you will be converted into mince meat by the best of the best of the dark-side who lurk here in this Eels forum.

natheel

Coach
is it just me or was Tahu's interview after the game like the longest anybody has heard him talk? he needs to be interviewed more.

when he scored you can see hes proud to be back and i loved the image of poore jumping on the sideline too i just wish the 'love shack' was there (lol saw that poster at the game last week sooo good)