What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match thread vs Broncos Round 24

roopy

Referee
Doogs most tries for the Knights
Uate most tries for a season
Vuna most tries in a game

All in the same game?

88.Knights

Juniors
woooohoooooo!!!!! vuna tear that contract up, theres still more money here, and guaranteed a starting wing spot, super wing combo with aku. this form hes showin now, its so sad he wont be here next year with aku tearin up the flanks!

Yosh

Coach
Damn man fantastic result. Can't wait till the game is up so I can watch it. Seroiusly Vuna must have had a field day. He was up against Falou no? Good on him and honestly very sad to see him go to Union but best of luck and thanks or the memories.

Big Pete

Referee
Just your night tonight boys, in every facet.

Congrats and load that beauty onto your highlight reels...save me the Folau try though, that was sweet.

can beau henry play fullback? gids and mullen are forming an awesome combo that i dont think should be changed ever.

Serc

First Grade
I should add that even though you were just out...it still is the call of the week, no way I would've even dreamed of that happening! Brave one - how much did you put on it?

Latest posts