What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match thread vs Cowboys Round 20

Rusty

Juniors
Lost count of how many times De Gois was caught at dummy half...how much are we paying him? Useless! Our forwards...grrr...

Johns Magic

Referee
Joel Edwards looked like a goer tonight. That was the only positive besides Aku.

I've been keeping quiet about it but...how good is Antonio Kaufusi

macavity

Referee
Joel Edwards looked like a goer tonight. That was the only positive besides Aku.

I've been keeping quiet about it but...how good is Antonio Kaufusi

Eddie was head and shoulders above both Faas and Kaufusi - and Taufua for that matter too.

Cross had a decent game - again one of the only blokes to put his hand up.

How bad was Kaufusi, I cannot wait to see his stats.......

Did Richie get out there tonight if so I didnt notice him.....

Special mention to Tafua, sorry mate you were a firstgrader but you are not anymore.

Too all the Vuna bum boys yeah he worked out well!

On a positive note.

Edwards looked good especially for 4 games in, Uate as usual 100% class.

meercat

Juniors
Faas was injured pretty early in the game, cant remember what it was but he wasnt coming back from it tonight when it was diagnosed.

Whats Doing

Bench
How ironic. The Cows made 80 metres in golden point to score the try at their first set of 6.

We did not deserve to win and it was that we were only playing the Cows that we got close.

Stone needs to realise that he has f*cked this team big time and just resign peacefully.

Whats Sticky phone no.

macavity

Referee
Fair enough, have a go at Stone... but seriously, Ricky Stuart is the answer?

Have you seen the Sharks lately?

troll

Juniors
You know how bad you are when you get caught on the last tackle on your own 10 metre line!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Knights are deadset depressing me, atleast when we lost that 13 in a row we were having a dig. Most of them just arent now.

macavity

Referee
the only blokes who struck me as not having a dig were Kaufusi and Faas.

the rest were having a dig - they just aren't very good.

serious question - did Jimmy always look so uncoordinated out there, or is it only since he came back?

Latest posts